• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

boundaries

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Got home from the cabin on Sunday evening. Message on the machine from the Sheriffs office as my step son is going through the police academy and applied for a job. The message was from there employment investigator wanting to come over at our leisure and ask some questions about Tyler. This morning I got up at my 4:30 am get up and in the field at 6am. Got back to the shop around 10 am. about 10 minutes after that my wife came down shaking. What happened was the Sheriff decided he didn't need to be called back or invited at our leisure and 2 of them just stopped over. I have beware of dog signs everywhere that were also ignored. when they got to the front porch my 100# American bulldog tried to go out the window to get them. Lucky the wife was at her desk next to the window and was able to grab his collar as he was going through the screen and was pulled half way through the window destroying the screen and nearly injuring my wife. Im sure if she was not successful in restraining him they would have shot my dog on my front porch. When I came up from the shop after hearing what happened I was quite irritated with them and had no problem laying out what a disaster was narrowly avoided and was very preventable by simply waiting for me to return the phone call. We had the interview in the driveway I calmed down and we had a few laughs and did the interview but why do some people have to overstep there boundaries just because they feel they can.