• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Teachers Urge Government To Reopen Schools Before Students Learn To Think For Themsel

Bamby

U.S.—Teachers at government schools have raised their concerns that the recent closure of their institutions will have a damaging effect on students. In particular, the nation's educators are worried that the longer the schools are closed, the more likely it is that students will begin thinking for themselves, learn life skills away from the government school system, and realize how much more they learn at home.

"We must reopen as soon as possible -- before they regain their ability to have independent thoughts," said New York 4th-grade teacher Ms. Jenny Mudd. "This is an urgent crisis. We realize we have to do our part to prevent the spread of the virus, but we must also prevent the spread of unapproved ideas. There's a balance there."

"Reopen the schools before it is too late."

Sure enough, studies have already shown a strong correlation between everyone being homeschooled and a concerning spike in independent thought. Students who have been away from the government school system for even a week stop feeling depressed and anxious all the time and even show a shocking increase in the ability to form thoughts and ideas not approved by the government.

Teachers have further pointed out that parents aren't properly equipped to indoctrinate their children with government propaganda. "I went to school for eight years to be able to do this," said Portland kindergarten teacher Ms. Pinkerton. "Parents just don't have the experience of stuffing kids' heads full of a statist worldview seven hours a day like I do."

Babylon Bee

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I actually am enjoying having my teenage daughters home and out of school. They seem much happier and more social than they have been for a long time. They are doing things outside, walking the dogs, baking, talking to me (you need to have had a teenager to understand that one) - and keeping up on their school work.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The school system is broken. Not all children are experiencing a nice time at school. They are facing unappreciation from their classmates or even bullying. Some are scared even to share their opinions on a particular subject, just because it might be criticized since it's different. I love the way my children are feeling now after being at online classes. They are calm and happy and have more time to learn something new.
They need to implement a new guide to daycare franchising both for preschools and schools. That will change a lot of things, in my opinion.
If homeschoolers were given the $15K that the public schools suck off the system there would be no more public schools. While this was happening long before teachers unions, unions haven't helped.