• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Frog's legs

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Never had them before. On our way back from Minneapolis today we stopped at a small restaurant for supper. They had frogs legs on the menu so I had to try it. Not bad. Somewhere between a shrimp texture with a chicken taste. uploadfromtaptalk1427682751892.jpg

Umberto

We used to go a little Polish fish house in WI and would always get the frog legs for an appetizer. My bud and I used to gig frogs and if I ever find the pics will scan and post some.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think its a midwestern & southern dish. We had a retaurant here for years that featured them on the menu. Sadly it closed up. But they are still available at other spots in the area.

I like them sauted in butter :flowers:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I buy and cook them when I can find them. They are not too expensive, easy to prepare, and quite tasty.

Umberto

I buy and cook them when I can find them. They are not too expensive, easy to prepare, and quite tasty.

When I lived in WV the grocer always carried them and had them about once a month. Now I'll have to go out and see if I can find some.