• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Reporting from PA

Lithium

Rusty and I have made it through the worst part of Irene. It was really bad last night. Brownouts and blackouts. There was a transformer down the street that kept sending some amazing colors into the sky. The wind was horrible. We were up most of the night because of the noise. Some branches have fallen. No damage to property that we are aware of. Still a lot of people without power and many roads are still closed down but we are up and running. Glad to have this stupid storm past us...Our dog is acting very strange today.. pacing the floor and whining...she was fine during the rain and wind last night.. Hope she isnt sensing something...errr

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Be ready for another earthquake. They need some drains to open up east of you for all the flooding.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm glad to here ya'll made it through it OK Lith and thanks for letting us know. :flowers:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
good to hear that you all came through the storm OK -- hope the dog is wrong about earthquake aftershocks.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well there was one already a couple days after the original. I didn't feel it, but Lith did. Dog seems to have settled down now that I am back home. Hope everyone else is doing fine.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We got some decent rain but now it is just wind. This thing is wrapping around all the way west to Buffalo and into Canada. They are having bad flooding from the poconos up through Albany. Lots of power outages east of us as well but so far they have not even flickered here.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I was figuring they would get hti pretty hard up there, Mule.

Just a quick shot of the little damage we got. Surprised that it was this minimal, considering the wind that we were getting, and still are. There is a tarp hanging over wires on the main street through town.

Attachments

• littledamage.jpg
    littledamage.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 73