• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nationwide shortage of blinker fluid!!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
WTH is wrong with simply turning on your left turn signal when you stop in the middle of the road so I don't think you're just a moron who stopped to text and begin to pass you on the left?! Gees!

I'm on a 2 lane country road this morning when the car in front of me abruptly stops in the middle of the road. Being that I wasn't tailgaiting, I stopped easily behind them. After traffic quit coming the other way and the car sat there, I turned on my hazard lights and walked up to see if there was a problem, like a medical issue, car issue etc. When I got to the window of the driver's side of the car the woman lowered her window and said "What's your problem?!" WTF? I simply replied "Well, you're stopped in the middle of the road and I thought there was some sort of problem", to which she replied "What? You can't give me two fucking seconds to turn left?"

I wanted to smack her! First off, how about a turn signal? Secondly, for me to wonder what the problem was, turn on my hazard lights, get out of my car and walk up to her window sure in the hell took more than 2 seconds!! I could have just laid on my horn but, no, I thought I'd be nice. Shows what I get for thinking that! I should have tasered the bitch.... (just kidding on the taser part)

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I think you're right. It looks like Kale auto is sold out too:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=6

BlinkFluid.jpg

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Dammit! I knew it!!!

I'm buying stock in tasers now...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Be glad you don't have to deal with horse and buggies. The horse is the driver for the most part. The women are the worst. They never look for traffic before pulling out and hog the road on the dirt roads. They cut huge gutters alongside our road and the wet clay can suck you in the ditch quick. I give 2 short beeps when behind them and if they don't steer the horse I lay on the horn and pass them.