• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You're now in Trumps Shoes..

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I know Soros or whoever is likely behind this, Kirk.
I like TR's idea better.
We can't kill.
We just can't.
We aren't the world's refuge nor should we be involved with an action that involves violent conflict.

They need to be treated humanly, but firmly. No games. Med em and fed em and ship their asses back where they came from.

At today's presser VP Pence made the claim that the Honduran President said that Venezuela is partially behind this. Easy, peasy to get to the bottom of that and a very strong warning needs to be sent in that direction as well.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know Soros or whoever is likely behind this, Kirk.
I like TR's idea better.
We can't kill.
We just can't.
We aren't the world's refuge nor should we be involved with an action that involves violent conflict.

I am not saying this is the only way, just the only way that will stop future attempts to gain entry. Any other way will not deter them from trying again.

Killing will end this fast, and with finality. Not the most likable solution, but definitely should be considered if need be. If these people get violent it might be the only way..

We should be ready at the border for no less IMHO. Live ammo, and the authority to use it if the situation demands it.

Regards, Kirk

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, you did say it was the only way, Kirk.
It's not.
We'll all see what happens in the coming hours, days and weeks.
Yes?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I am not saying this is the only way, just the only way that will stop future attempts to gain entry. Any other way will not deter them from trying again.

Killing will end this fast, and with finality. Not the most likable solution, but definitely should be considered if need be. If these people get violent it might be the only way..

We should be ready at the border for no less IMHO. Live ammo, and the authority to use it if the situation demands it.

Regards, Kirk

Follow the money Kirk. That always works. Find out who is financing this and put the screws there. Tell Mexico they halt this crap from passing through their borders or they will not be a part of the new NAFTA. Stop all travel by US citizens to Mexico and close the border.

Always follow the money. Mexico would capitulate in a day. If they don't, they are light years dumber then we give them credit for.

Maybe George Soros needs to be paid a visit by SEAL TEAM Six. Hand him a letter from POTUS telling him this is the one and only visit he will get that only comes with a warning. Message sent. It would sure as hell put the fear of God into me. :th_lmao::yum::yum:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Follow the money Kirk. That always works. Find out who is financing this and put the screws there. Tell Mexico they halt this crap from passing through their borders or they will not be a part of the new NAFTA. Stop all travel by US citizens to Mexico and close the border.

Always follow the money. Mexico would capitulate in a day. If they don't, they are light years dumber then we give them credit for.

Would not do any good, we know were the money comes from. DOJ will not touch this with a 10 ft. pole...

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Would not do any good, we know were the money comes from. DOJ will not touch this with a 10 ft. pole...

Regards, Kirk

So you are saying Mexico would commit economic suicide over a caravan? They need us more then we need them, by a long shot.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Regards, Kirk

I was thinking along this line. If it was my decision I would feel it necessary to empower the military to do what is needed to ensure no illegal enters our land. They would be able to defend themselves and shoot to kill if the border was broken.

I hope smarter minds than mine can come up with a peaceful solution but at this point I do not see a peaceful solution working. Try it first but be prepared to back up your words.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So you are saying Mexico would commit economic suicide over a caravan? They need us more then we need them, by a long shot.

I am saying Mexico will not take responsibility for any of this, and blame it on the counties to their South..

They might try, but will fail to stop this.

Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, you did say it was the only way, Kirk.
It's not.
We'll all see what happens in the coming hours, days and weeks.
Yes?

I said it is the only way to end this once and for all....

Yes, there are more humane ways for sure, but they will encourage yet other attempts to invade our nation. These people believe they have the right to come here no matter what.. Shooting them will change their minds forever... And there will be no problem at our Southern border, ever in our life times..

Regards, Kirk

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
DEFEND the borders with the full strength of the military. This is an invading force and should be treated as such. Detain and immediately deport them back to the Honduras - maybe on a slow uncomfortable container ship.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The above is a piece from Foxnews.
I agree.
By policies, the above mentioned increasing aid so that these people don't feel the need to flee.
Not sure that's the answer either.
:unsure:

I don't agree. We can do a lot by punishing the countries permitting this. Mexico and the rest should have all funding cut off, now. And that includes a heavy, heavy tax on funds being sent via cash transfers to the countries involved.

Past that, the first duty of the US is protecting our borders. By any means necessary. We are not solving the problem by allowing it to happen. Let in 7000 today, we'll be dealing with 15000 tomorrow.

Among the life's lessons I've learned is that the first rule of solving a problem is figuring out whose problem it is to solve. Typically you do not need to proceed further. Here we have two problems. One is conditions in other countries. The other is thousands preparing to invade our country. One of those is ours to solve.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Mexican Gubmit is not going to help. They are corrupt as hell and their economy actually profits from the crisis. At best we will see a show of force but virtually no real attempts to stop the flow this year anymore than last year. And the Media will exploit the hell out of this. Just as they did last year.

Campaign promises are irrelevant. Trump needs only to do his prime directive as President. Protect the sovereignty and safety of our nation.

I'd like to see the left attempt to impeach him for doing so.:yum:

The Mexican Gubmit is doing what they should do. Acting in the best interest of their citizens. We should learn from them.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
U.S. official confirmed to Fox News that hundreds of U.S. troops are set to make their way to the southern border to help Homeland Security and National Guard troops deal with the migrant caravan.

The official said that roughly 800 active duty soldiers will be sent to the area to offer “logistical support," including providing tents and vehicles, to the 2,100 National Guard troops on the southern border assisting Homeland Security.
-------
From Foxnews.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...to-turn-around-as-troops-being-sent-to-border

loboloco

Batterys of 155's covering line of march. Evacuate our personnel from border. Advise Mexico to do the same. When the illegals approach within 50 meters of the border start dropping WP rounds in about 10 meters on our side.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Batterys of 155's covering line of march. Evacuate our personnel from border. Advise Mexico to do the same. When the illegals approach within 50 meters of the border start dropping WP rounds in about 10 meters on our side.

With the left controlling the media, the universities and what our school children read and hear every day, the optics of what you suggest would be devastating. The media would have a field day and the average uninformed American would buy into the left wing propaganda like lemmings heading over the cliff.

While I understand what you are saying and agree that we as a country have every right to protect our borders and they certainly do not come any more conservative then me if I do say so, they must and has to be a different way.

Take care of this in Mexico. Do not give the media any excuses. They are nothing but a lying bunch of crooked bastards hell bent on disposing of this duly elected President any way they can. Bullets are not the answer. Bullets are exactly what CNN is praying for.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
1280px-VLSMS_02.jpg

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, We could be compassionate, and put them on boats and take them to Hawaii.

or perhaps Guam.

I vote California but I get your point. Give them what they want. They love illegals and migrants so they can have them and support them. They can knock themselves out giving them free Med, Dental, EBT, Welfare, College, Driver's license and the like.

snowstorm

GOLD Site Supporter
It’s an attempted invasion by foreign nationals and needs to be treated as a superior force in sheer numbers. I don’t care if they are carrying rocks pitchforks or m16’s they must be stopped at the border at All costs. I know that’s not what people want to hear but our life liberty and pursuit of happiness depends on it .

loboloco

With the left controlling the media, the universities and what our school children read and hear every day, the optics of what you suggest would be devastating. The media would have a field day and the average uninformed American would buy into the left wing propaganda like lemmings heading over the cliff.

While I understand what you are saying and agree that we as a country have every right to protect our borders and they certainly do not come any more conservative then me if I do say so, they must and has to be a different way.

Take care of this in Mexico. Do not give the media any excuses. They are nothing but a lying bunch of crooked bastards hell bent on disposing of this duly elected President any way they can. Bullets are not the answer. Bullets are exactly what CNN is praying for.
Oh, and extend an invitation to the media to personally interview the illegals as they cross the border. Set them up 5 meters inside our own border.

Bamby

So much for 'refuge.' Caravan army turns up its nose at Mexico's generous offer of asylum

If there's anything that points to the political nature of the thousands-strong migrant caravan heading north to the U.S., it's the migrants' rejection of Mexico's generous offer of political asylum, along with jobs, medical care, and big benefit packages. According to this Associated Press report, they'd rather confront Trump.

American Thinker