• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bob's new office furniture

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Bob.........Since your holiday Christmas party is today, I found you a deal on a few extra tables......................

Attachments

• office furniture.jpg
    office furniture.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 193

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tom, the handcuffs really add to the holiday spirit!?! But I am a bit curious, is that an "end" table or a "cocktail" table?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Tom, the handcuffs really add to the holiday spirit!?! But I am a bit curious, is that an "end" table or a "cocktail" table?
Hmmmm,

To get it properly "positioned", I'll volunteer to be the furniture dolly.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
B_Skurka said:
I'd say it's more of an "occaisional" style of table if I had to venture a guess..............It's from the "Cherry Bendover" collection.....................

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
TOMLESCOEQUIP said:
It's from the "Cherry Bendover" collection.....................

Silly me, I thought it was from the French Maid "surrender" collection.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
B_Skurka said:
Silly me, I thought it was from the French Maid "surrender" collection.
You're right, it's their sub-"mission" furniture line.........not to be confused with the girly-man California style mission furniture made in San Francisco.............