• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Celebrating, today I paid off my last credit card. I am credit card free and also have no debit card. I will pay by check or cash only. Screw them high interest rates. :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:
That's what I do.:wink:
Had a great day at work and am looking forward to having tomorrow off.
I feel a pesky cold or something coming on with a scratchy throat and sinus passage burn- I managed to escape it last time, but not this time.

Nothing two fingers of Glenfiddich and ginger ale can't fix.:whistling::yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i got drunk, & now hafta pack. my cat-sitter should arrive well before i wake. he usually packs for me when i'm sleepy. i'm sleepy.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
caulking chit. yay. before i leave & my cat-sitter gets here. plus, i hafta supply him food. so i shall shop, locally. so costly. oh, well; he's got tig & babbit.
i would take them w/ me, if not fer my Parent's dogs. they could gulp me me, whole. my Parents meower hides from them, so~

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Been up since around 5AM getting ready for baking. Pies, rolls and bread on the agenda. Gonna be a good busy day. Squeeze in a walk when the temps rise a bit.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I rented a Caterpillar D6H LGP bulldozer and am pushing dirt....

60,000 lbs of steel and 12' of blade. Man can it move earth!

Repairing wash out in some fields. Turkey will have to wait till in the morning. Smoker is ready, and bird is in the brine..

Regards, Kirk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Big day in the northern house today. I'm taking the oldest boy to get braces. Tomorrow the second oldest goes for oral surgery to correct gum issues.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Staying home with this lovely cold in the head.
On the plus side, it's going to be nearly 60 degrees today.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Tis the season...rebuilt the second mailbox of the week for customers. One got hit by drunk driver, the other by a teenybopper texting while driving...missed the curve.

In the morning I'll be making bread and rolls for dinner at my brothers farm. Probably bring the pellet rifles so we can have a little friendly competition among the brothers. If I can sucker them into a little cash bet, I might make a little gas money. :brows:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Resting up with a chest infection,but may push myself to go to my son's house and paint 7 doors this afternoon so tomorrow i can fit his carpet and say no more work in his house til the new year.

Angelface

So nice having the weekends off again!!!!! I'm going out for a girls night and a little time away.. I'm very curious how this weekend will turn out..

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like I am driving to the shopping mall.

That means the lovely Mrs_Bob and Melen will be shopping for dresses while I sit in the bookstore, sipping coffee, playing on the iPad.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Doing my mom's Christmas decorating. Then having left over turkey for supper. Hot Turkey sandwich with mashed taters and cranberry sauce sounds good.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Later this evening going to have a belated Thanksgiving with some of my family.
It's cold and overcast with a little rain happening.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
The rest of the family is out at a kids Christmas party for my wife's work this afternoon. This evening is the Christmas party for my work. We're going. It'll be nice to see all the old coworkers again.

Oh......and I'll never understand the mind of a woman. The kids party started at 1pm. At 11am she decided to start rearranging the furniture in one of the bedrooms. Halfway through that she decided to remove the carpet it that room. There is floating floor underneath but whoever painted the room last was quite sloppy and there is paint splatter everywhere. It cleaned up but I ended up on my hands and knees with a scouring pad doing it by hand. The mind of a woman will never be understood.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just finished watching THE Ohio State Buckeyes beat Michigan Wolverines. One of the greatest rivalries in college football.

Angelface

I am still trying to recover from last night... seriously, it has been way to long since I have drank. I used to drink that much just to start to feel good and oh wow just the little I had and I was done for the night! and for today...

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a wonderful time at my son's house for our Thanksgiving.
All the food was good and was a lot to sample.
Maddy is a cutie and loves me.
I was dancing around with her on my hip in the living room singing Yes Sir, That's My Baby. :smile:
She was laughing and showing her teeth which are starting to sprout.
She ate all people food and did very well!
I sat beside her and fed her making sure she didn't choke.
It was mostly chopped up noodles, dressing and mashed potato with gravy on it.
She loves pumpkin pie :)

I brought home some of Ali's dressing and some turkey so I can make some of my beloved leftover sandwiches, with lettuce and mayo on white bread.

Galvatron

its a Birthday girl today...my Faith she is 2....so i need to slip on these new jeans and go dance to peppa pig .....gotta pick up a new fish tank to as a treat for my son.

I love my Grankids.

Fun day.

This is for my girl.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0azMOJ-h_o[/ame]

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We had a great time last night at my annual work Christmas party. It was nice to see everyone again. Most people I haven't seen since the accident in June.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Still building an airplane…

Attachments

• Prince Prop.jpg
    Prince Prop.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 88

Galvatron

Setting up my gift for my son.....he loves it.

Attachments

• 3b5f6c75-617c-4d0c-b9e7-0eb2c24e0e56.jpg
    3b5f6c75-617c-4d0c-b9e7-0eb2c24e0e56.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 85

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I fell behind in my Christmas decorating this weekend. I was suppose to do my mom's on Saturday, but at the last minute the lady across the hall from me decided we should do our second floor lobby. Her and I are in charge of the holiday decorations for our floor. So we started working on it at 11am and didn't finish until 4 in the afternoon.

Then yesterday the first flloor people got into a squabble about their decorations and Janet and I took over their work. We worked about 3 hours on it before we called it a day.

The problem we have here is there are to many chiefs and not enough indians. Most of the people don't want to volunteer for anything, but will put their two cents in all day long, the little shits.

In a complex of over 200 plus people there is only a handful of us that will volunteer for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.