• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Praying

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This nation is so screwed up. Kids get a totally mixed message these days. It did not used to be this way, praying was okay no matter the religion. I thought that is what freedom of religion meant / implied. :bonk:

Attachments

• Praying.jpg
    Praying.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 43

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
This country has it's priorities so screwed up I am not sure there is any coming back from it.

This country was founded on the belief of divine God given rights. Rights that no man can take away.

Not all of our founding fathers where believers, but I'll bet they respected the rights of those that were.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Article (Amendment 1 - Freedom of expression and religion)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.