• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

In pursuit of powder

Cletis

Couple pics from playing in the powder today. 3' deep in places after a small storm last couple days. Nothing like playing in the powder and always a plus when your the first one there!

Attachments

• 2-3-2016 c.jpg
    2-3-2016 c.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 184
  • 2-3-2016 a.jpg
    2-3-2016 a.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 185

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I been wanting to see it in the deep stuff. is that the deepest it sinks? is wider tracks available?
jim

Cletis

It's sitting on about 18 " of snow. I went down that far past the bottom of the tracks. It's almost pure sugar powder, very little moisture. Pretty cool as I was pushing the powder up some pretty good hills up the front glass like the first pic. We've just now gotten enough snow to really have fun. Supposed to warm up in the 50's for next week. Not a great snow yr.