• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Meet My Car

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Hey due to my epilepsy I am no longer allowed to drive a "car" but since that is not a car why can't I be able to drive it? Heck I have drive a golf cart it can't be that different.n

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i like the idea for around here of course it needs to be 4 wd and than it would maake a great replacment for the atv. for scooting around town the down side is what would charging it do to my electric bill at almoste 1 buck a kwh.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Joan, I have been the keeper or foster parent of a solectria Force at my employer (a technical college) I acquired it from a utility and repaired it. it has been a great form of transportation for us. Unless you are the:
VP of student services and you think you can go 75MPG down the interstate.
Security services staff who went off campus and out of town 76 mile not quite round trip for a ..... get this...... A HOTDOG.
Vice chancellor of a neighboring college Who figured spilled dog food would not bother the cooling fan on the charger.
And lastly the young einstien who did a Brake stand and smoked the fuses out of the drive controller.
It currently is out of service but I have not started fixing it yet.
Enjoy your new ride, I know you will. the total quiet at stop lights and signs is priceless experience.

Mike

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I didn't buy one, Mike, just thought they were cute and made in the US. It wouldnt be very useful out here in the country.... could barely fit a chainsaw in it...

I bought a 13 year old Toyota RAV4. Took the back seats out. I can get 8 five gallon containers of water and my box of chainsaw stuff in there and still get 30 mpg. :smile: