• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Proof Kristi Snowcatters get all the women !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I just received the latest group of pictures from our last Kristi snowcat outting . The women were just begging for a ride in a Kristi Snow cat . I also took a picture of a Snot Trac groupie who was hustling DDS , Skurka ,and a bunch of other Snot Trac owners for a ride . Notice any difference ??? I think the nose is real :brows:

Now if you were a real women what would you want to ride in??? A Kristi KT7 or a SnotTrac SOL :yum: .

Attachments

• 1197.jpg
    1197.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 376
  • snow girls.jpg
    snow girls.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 371
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 376
  • 1433.jpg
    1433.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Now if you were a real women what would you want to ride in??? A Kristi KT7 or a SnotTrac SOL :yum: .
Gosh Al, that's hard to say, coming from a real woman.. such as I am.
Lemme see.. Kristi or Snow Track... hmmmmmmmm...
What do you think?:whistling:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Gosh Al, that's hard to say, coming from a real woman.. such as I am.
Lemme see.. Kristi or Snow Track... hmmmmmmmm...
What do you think?:whistling:

Well if your half the woman I think you are .......

"Welcome aboard honey :brows::brows:"

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
thanks for the laugh looks like you worked overtime on that one as for inviting women in to my snot trac i'm happly married and can only afford one at a time and i might add i caught her with out buying a big johnson motorcycle ha

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I just received the latest group of pictures from our last Kristi snowcat outting . The women were just begging for a ride in a Kristi Snow cat . I also took a picture of a Snot Trac groupie who was hustling DDS , Skurka ,and a bunch of other Snot Trac owners for a ride . Notice any difference ??? I think the nose is real :brows:

hey Bob look i have made it to the top like you and i'm on the does not play well with krusty owners list.How ever it appears Big Al forgot his most vocal supporter groomer guy.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Now if you were a real women what would you want to ride in??? A Kristi KT7 or a SnotTrac SOL

Only problem, is that this is what a Kristy owner's warped idea of what a real woman looks like...:whistling:

drag-queen-folsom-street-2.jpg

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well ... a perfectly good post has now been ruined .............I wish you guys would keep those pictures of your wife to yourself . :doh: I just stabbed my eyes out .

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Only problem, is that this is what a Kristy owner's warped idea of what a real woman looks like...:whistling:

look what happens when you don't recognise groomer guy by the way is that what a real krusty girl looks like when you arn't passing out $100.00 bills and free drinks.

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
This is why, Al, you have to do a better job of labeling the pictures in your scrapbook... this is the photo of the kristi factory employee...

Attachments

• 1433.jpg
    1433.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 287

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I find it rather strange that we see lots of pictures of the snowtracs out playing, but we don't very often see (if ever) a picture of a Krusti out in the snow - do they stay in the warm and just wish they had the courage to go out?????

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Well ... a perfectly good post has now been ruined .............I wish you guys would keep those pictures of your wife to yourself . :doh: I just stabbed my eyes out .

"Ditto"

Attachments

• poke my eyes out.gif
    poke my eyes out.gif
    577.5 KB · Views: 274

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Watch your step buster, this is banning material ................... :hammer: ................jk ................... :smile: ............. but that is just not right!

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
hey Al my mom just sent me a pic of another krusty groupie

Attachments

• krusty groupie.bmp
    70.8 KB · Views: 199