• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Introducing .....

sports850

Time to introduce William Gary (named after 2 uncles) , born 3 pm this afternoon , 7 lb 3 oz (or 3.25 kg for the modern people) and 48 cm long . All are doing well and he's doing his best to scream the hospital down

scream.jpg

us.jpg

meandwill.jpg

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
What a great start to the day seeing this post.

BIG congrats.....i wish all the health and wealth in the World to William and thanks for sharing them precious pictures.....he is a great looking lad.

Kimi.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats momma and papa!!!! :tiphat: Welcome to the big ole world William Gary!!!!! :clap: :clap:
May you live long and prosper and be an Ohio State Football Fan!!!!!! :thumb: :D :hide:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations! Nothing like seeing your own newborn for the first time ...... :thumb:

BoneheadNW

Wow! Congratulations and good luck for the next 18 years. In my personal experience, the first week is the worst (so far).
Bonehead

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Congrats momma and papa!!!! :tiphat: Welcome to the big ole world William Gary!!!!! :clap: :clap:
May you live long and prosper and be an Ohio State Football Fan!!!!!! :thumb: :D :hide:

Everything he said except for the words in pink.:thumb:

urednecku

Site Supporter
Add my congratulations to the rest. You have to be proud parents. Best of luck to ya both. (Especially trying to sleep for the next 6 or 8 weeks!)

American Woman

Site Supporter
Wow! Congratulations! What a way to start the day! How's Momma and William doing the day after? I think he already looks like you:tongue:
He's beautiful! (that's Momma's side:flowers: )

terbear1963

Congrats as well. If his Birthday was 4/29 (not sure since you are in Australia) then it is a very good day......My "Will"---William Robert---turned 20 on April 29th, 2008---A very good day---but makes me feel old!!

sports850

Thank's everyone , Yes , mum and bub are both well and WIlliams doing everything he should be , screaming loudly (damn good set of lungs there) and making god-awful messes in his nappies ...
The little dude (Peter) met William this morning , he wasn't quite sure of him but was happy to whisper to him while I held him .
daboys.jpg

Birth date was the 30th terbear1963 , time zones get confusing with dates .

sports850

looks like William has a very proud BIG Brother:smile:

It was funny , when I had William by myself straight after the birth (under the glare of the midwife's of course .....) while waiting for my wife to be bought back from theater I tried to tell him that he's got a fantastic big brother waiting to meet him but just couldn't as I was getting really emotional .

I still feel like I'm being unfaithful to Peter by spending time with William as I've been with Peter constantly since he was born except for pre-school (he's been going to pre-school one , then two days a week for the last 12 months) and 3 other days ... I'm sure it will change but it's a really odd feeling at the moment .

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good picture of you three. As time goes on you'll all bond together as a family and that feeling of being unfaithful to Peter will pass I'm sure. Is Willaim already at home with you all? Using a midwife I'm not sure how that goes.

sports850

No , my wife and WIlliam are still in the hospital as it was a scheduled Caesarian (They keep them in longer for caesars than natural down here) . Basically the obstetrician "allow's" the dad into the operating theater just as he get's bub out and then sends them out with a midwife as son as possible while they clean and stitch etc in case they faint . The midwife then take dad and bub to the nursery and supposedly leaves you alone to bond with the baby (big push here to get dad's involved with kids) while constantly hovering over your shoulder to "tut-tut" and tell you not to speak so loud/so soft/hold this way/do that etc ...

I think they assign a midwife to each birth regardless of whether they do anything or not so they make their prescence known by impersonating the old matron from the corny hospital movies ...