• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This Guy Can Drive A Tractor

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
last five

Attachments

• tractor3.jpg
    tractor3.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 148
  • tractor4.jpg
    tractor4.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 144
  • tractor5.jpg
    tractor5.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 143
  • tractor6.jpg
    tractor6.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 148
  • tractor7.jpg
    tractor7.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 143

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
first two

Attachments

• Tractor1.jpg
    Tractor1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 122
  • tractor2.JPG
    tractor2.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 125

Trakternut

They do that here too. Gondolas loaded with ties. The hoe has a claw on the end. Train crawls along and the guy on top picks ties out of the gond and drops 'em on the ground for the track crew to place later.

Robert45

Site Supporter
I'm an Equipment Operator and I'm impressed. I can see that it has been modified. Very cool

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Using the order that the pictures are posted in, I'd really like to know how he gets from #3 to #4 ? Does the bucket push him that far ? Hard to believe the bucket has enough traction !

Does it have an Extenda-hoe ?

580K owner ( with no intentions of trying this :yum: )

Trakternut

Pixie, I wondered too so I took a second look. It does have the extend-a-hoe feature. The weight of the tractor on the hoe would give it enough grip, I would think.
They have plates hanging down on each side of the loader bucket, also on the outriggers, that straddle the sides of the railcar.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm willing to bet this isn't a factory approved use, and the modifications aren't covered under warranty. :yum:

urednecku

Site Supporter
Yea, I have been to the web-site. They are built to do just that, "climb up on" the train" to unload & un-load. The video was awsome...wish I could remember where.
thcri, ya still got the link?