• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tribute to Republican women, then Democrat women

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Whoa! This has to be one of the most politically incorrect and insulting things I have seen in years.

Funny as Hell!!!
:clap::w00t2::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Kinda bugged me seeing Helen Thomas and Madeleine Albright in the yuck mix--.. always had a lot of respect for those two ladies.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Did I mention PG is, of course, the best looking right wing woman out there.

I yam?

NCTpic.jpg

:doh::yum:

Thanks Mak, you're a darling.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
See there is all kinds of stuff we agree on.

PG, you know you yam.
Oh I know I have a nice body and a nice face, but my nose is big and my hair goes wild.
I'd prefer y'all like me for my goofy brain and dumb posts.
Thank you very much,
PG The Magnificent.
(you know I am taking the piss outta myself, right?)
:tongue:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Pirate Girl,

"Women, like fine wine, improve with age." I can't remember who first said that, but it is so true. That makes you the Romanée Conti of these forums.:wink:

And it isn't only your beautiful face and knock-out body that we love; we can see that sort of thing on dozens of sites. Our love and respect come from what you are, not the way you look.:biggrin: The fact that the packaging is also great is just a wonderful extra.:brows: