• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Death Of HHS Official Ruled Suicide; Found......

Bamby

Death Of HHS Official Ruled Suicide; Found With "Multiple Blunt Force Injuries"

The November 1 death of Daniel Best, a former pharmaceutical executive in charge of efforts to lower prescription drug prices for the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), has been ruled a suicide, according to the Washington D.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, which noted that Best died of "multiple blunt force injuries," according to Cleveland.com.

Now I may have banged my head a few timed myself falling off the turnip truck but I just can't grasp how someone could commit suicide using this method.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
One must remember the location of this. Washington D.C.

There are several instances in this city of murders being ruled as a suicide. What better way to stop a murder investigation is there?

Remember the long time Clinton associate who supposedly shot himself? :unsure:

After the Seth Rich murder was covered up by D.C. police, I don't have any faith in the honesty of the D.C. police. They are just another of the Deep State left, who must control what happens there..

Regards, Kirk