• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The pet thread

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
OK, guys let see ya pics of your pets!

Dont have any myself to share, but that aint gunna stop me :D

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
here is Miths pet..... I know that he is more fond of pussies than sheep... :wave: :whistle:

The other picture is mine....

Attachments

• cat wave.gif
    cat wave.gif
    40.7 KB · Views: 270
  • MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 269

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
One wonderful Lab and 2 Blue and Gold Macaws, no sense in posting both, they're identical!

Attachments

• Jes10ab.jpg
    Jes10ab.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 425
  • sid2b.jpg
    sid2b.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 269

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
you asked for it.

Geodi
Gizmo
Panda
Pumpkin
Munchkin

all spoiled rotten

Attachments

• 100_0635.JPG
    100_0635.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 258
  • 101-0171_IMG.JPG
    101-0171_IMG.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 100_0643.JPG
    100_0643.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 267

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Now for the outside, and two more inside.

Whitey, saved from euthenasia, white, blind and deaf
Bear, very finicky about people
Angel.........named wrong side of heaven

as for outside....Callie, Milo, Autumn, Navi

Autumn and Navi. Yes that is a cougar and a black leopard. They are at a wildcat rescue center we volunteer at

Attachments

• 102-0203_IMG.JPG
    102-0203_IMG.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 1,057
  • 102-0260_IMG.JPG
    102-0260_IMG.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 100_12971.jpg
    100_12971.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 263
  • 100_1322.JPG
    100_1322.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 253

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:rofl1:

The 7# white Maltese yapper on his back wearing the sweater is "Snowball Puff" but he is more commonly called "crapweasel" and the Akita laughing at sweater boy is Misha.

Attachments

• 1moo.jpg
    1moo.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 253

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
You asked for it!! These are only a few of the 17 cats, and 4 dogs we've got. The only 2 that aren't rescues are Suzie, the 16 year old Lab, and Una, the 106#, 10 year old Malamute. The other 2 dogs are, ofcourse Spike the Wonder Border Collie, and Ernie, who was rescued 3 weeks ago.:wave:

Attachments

• marnethouse 001 (Small).jpg
    marnethouse 001 (Small).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Pic410 (Small).JPG
    Pic410 (Small).JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 335
  • Pic466 (Small).JPG
    Pic466 (Small).JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 252
  • KittenaRanger 007 (Small).jpg
    KittenaRanger 007 (Small).jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 237
  • Pic417 (Small).JPG
    Pic417 (Small).JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 234

BadAttitude

Here's Shelby...12 yrs old next month. We got her when she was 8 wks. At 6 months, she wandered off and spent a week chasing a farmer while he plowed his fields. Her hips and eye sight are showing their age, but otherwise she's still full of spunk.

Attachments

• Shelby.jpg
    Shelby.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 241

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
While rummaging around my hard drive this evening I came across this picture of Holly, my Greyhound. She died a few years ago at the age of 19+. She ran the race of life and won. A great dog that knew how to make the best of retirement. A true counter surfer for certain. Loved candy and anything sweet.

Attachments

• scan (409 x 600).jpg
    scan (409 x 600).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 224

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Here is a picture of queen pooch. Ginger is quite spoiled, to say the least. Her only real bad habit is she scratches alot. It's the Charpei in her. They tend to have skin issues. I have to take her collar off at night or it's jingle jingle jingle ALL NIGHT LONG...:14_6_12:

Attachments

• cowboyjg_sDog_r2.jpg
    cowboyjg_sDog_r2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy, I'm not seeing a pic with yours? Let me know if I can help out, I'm not sure what the problem is at this point.

I finally rounded of pics of our newest family addition. Bailey Blue. In these pics Bailey is just 8 weeks old. She is a Great Dane and now about triple her size. I'll have to get some more recent pics ....

Attachments

• Bailey_r.JPG
    Bailey_r.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,053
  • Bailey2_r.JPG
    Bailey2_r.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 219
  • Bailey3_r2.jpg
    Bailey3_r2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 229

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
This is my first post to this forum. Nice to see the familiar faces in one place.

Spud (Chocolate Lab X Weimaraner) and Ginger (Springer or Brittany with some sort of Beagle or Fox Hound ???)

attachment.php

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc said:
Cowboy, I'm not seeing a pic with yours? Let me know if I can help out, I'm not sure what the problem is at this point.

Doc,

Scroll extreme right and you'll find the picture!

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
Doc,

Scroll extreme right and you'll find the picture!

Like I told Doc......I tried to resize it on my end but it just wouldn't change....Just like the Dog....:rofl:

rico304

Let me see if I can do this right.... There should be a picture of my puppy a few years back.. He has since gained a couple of pounds...just like me. :eek:

Attachments

• Rico.jpg
    Rico.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 197

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
John SP=South Portland, Maine. I hear it is a small city with a big donut shop :whistle:

rico304

You guys are exactly right! South Portland does have a donut shop that all the cops eat at. I actually left SPPD for Portland PD about 8 years ago. :wave:
That City is filled with fit cops:whistle: , well, it is filled with cops. haha
I use that picture because Portland doesn't do cop cards.
Notice I did not post one with me on it! I don't need anyone here getting any ammo on me...... like I need to hear anymore donut or hairline jokes!:drink:
hahaha

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey rico304, glad to see you begin to post on a regular basis over here!

I got this from your buddy "Badge 142" he said it was an "Eye Test" but I dedected that you might really be 'behind' this? :whistle:

http://home.mn.rr.com/t1camp1/Focus.swf

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
B_Skurka said:
Hey rico304, glad to see you begin to post on a regular basis over here!

I got this from your buddy "Badge 142" he said it was an "Eye Test" but I dedected that you might really be 'behind' this? :whistle:

Did you mean deducted? :whistle:

rico304

If I sent that to you under anther name I apologize....... I mean.....I wouldn't have sent that to you. I have more respect for you than to do something classless like that:whistle:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
rico304 said:
If I sent that to you under anther name I apologize....... I mean.....I wouldn't have sent that to you. I have more respect for you than to do something classless like that:whistle:

This message has been forwarded to Homeland Insecurity for deciphering. :whistle:

dzalphakilo

Banned
rico304 said:
dzalphakilo
I must say, Shadow really seems to have it all figured out:cool:

Go figure, Shadow is the most "hyper" of the three. She was a dump off (when she was six months old) at the vets. Long story, saw where Shadow lived, tied to a tree behind a trailer, go figure.

Ella is actually the Alpha of the group. She can be mean, but also very lovable. When she shes a rabit, you won't get her back until she brings it back. Brought a bird back to me, on time, dropped it at my feet and the bird flew away.

Rose being 80 lbs is just a big puppy, the way labs are:D

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
rhino_chick233 said:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/snklear

I couldn't figure out how to get these pics on here, it kept saying that the pics were too large. So this is the only way I could show off our dogs!! Check out the website. There are other pics on there as well feel free to look at them.

Kristy:tiphat:

Neat pics! Familiar choice of beverages............:coolshade

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator