• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

N.H. vintage snow cat ride

The Central N.H. snowmobile Club is having a vintage snow cat ride march 8th. This time its a ride only, no meet. We will be leaving from my shop around 10:00 AM (don't forget to change your clocks the night before). We will travel about 6 miles on the snowmobile trails and have a cook out put on by the club. After that we can turn around and come back or continue on for a 30 mile loop. My shop is at 73 Laundromat Rd. in Thornton N.H. 03285. It's less than a mile off exit 29 on I93. Unregistered vintage snowmobiles are welcome as well. Sorry for the short notice but there was a problem with getting the permit. I think we have figured out the system and will be able to get our permits much quicker next year. If you have any question, PM me.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Good deal !!! I see if i can talk my snowflake photographer into going for a ride that day:biggrin:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good stuff. Was riding up your way this weekend. Stopped into the Lancaster museum. Real neat collection.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I have been waiting for trailbuilder to report,Was a great day,2 piston bullys,one bombardier,and 4 tuckers. There were probably between 75-100 snowmobiles that stopped in for the cookout.I drove my friend Daves 1968 442A with underbelly grader,my wife took a bunch of pictures on the 15 mile round trip.Im sure trailbuilder will post a bunch of photos soon. Don

Feel free to post any pictures you have Logah. I only have a few pictures because I was trying to figure out my Gopro video camera. If the video looks ok I will post it.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Heres the pictures my wife took! i dont know how i forgot the Imp,thats what hauled in the food !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks for the pictures, Loggah !!!

I really like the Tuckers in a row picture and the tracked ATV picture.

What kind of Bombardier showed up ?
Sure wish I could transport stuff in the winter but I refuse to have my vehicles consumed by road salt.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Pixie,That was one of my younger brothers and his wife on the skidoo 4 wheeler,he just finished putting those mattracks on a few weeks ago.it will pretty much go anywhere. Don