• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

a nice lmc for sale

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
00j0j_h1HQmixyTKZ_600x450.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I forgot to put up the url I believe it is a spokan wa craigs list add looks like an 1800 which would have had a 3116 cat engine.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
yes I have they are a little finicky to tune up but generally a reliable engine with very little to go wrong. I have found the electronic 3126's and c-7 to be prone to injector and heui pump failures.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I looked into getting one like that... There was another sitting on the way to Mt.Hood government camp area...

Thought they were a bit on a heavy side, yet now considering that mine is 5000lbs, this one doesnt seem all that heavy any more either...

I think 1500 will be my next project after this 1450...

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I looked into getting one like that... There was another sitting on the way to Mt.Hood government camp area...

Thought they were a bit on a heavy side, yet now considering that mine is 5000lbs, this one doesnt seem all that heavy any more either...

I think 1500 will be my next project after this 1450...

Did you actually weigh your machine.

That seems like a lot of extra weight. I have a A model spryte that only weighs 3500 pounds.

Just curious.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you actually weigh your machine.

That seems like a lot of extra weight. I have a A model spryte that only weighs 3500 pounds.

Just curious.

Yep, had it weight... 5000lbs exactly...

I've inspected it a bit, seems like its been paneled with all steel plates & frame been reinforced.

Trailer & cat (unloaded) are 6450lbs last time at the scales