• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anti-fatigue mats ?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just thought of something.

If you're like me and clean your shop floor with the large backpack blower, it will have enough air to have these mats float in the air a bit. Not enough to lift/float the whole thing, but enough to pick them up and re-arrange them a bit.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Heck of a deal , Thanks for testing it out & taking the pics BC , i,d say I aint got nothing to worry about then .

They have been using ground up tires for childrens play areas in the parks in Wichita & of coarse some vandles had to set a few of them on fire & the FD said they had to just let it burn out because they could not put it out even with foam . So that kind of concerned me . But most likelly they doused it with gasoline . :hammer:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Just thought of something.

If you're like me and clean your shop floor with the large backpack blower, it will have enough air to have these mats float in the air a bit. Not enough to lift/float the whole thing, but enough to pick them up and re-arrange them a bit.

I used to but now I just use a big shop vac , I have a bad habit of leaving all my tool box tops open & got tired of having to clean the leaves & crap out of them . But thats good to know , Thanks :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Was this at TSC that you got them? That is one hell of a good price. If our local one has them that cheap I will go get some today!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just called my TSC and they're $39.99

But, they said if another TSC is selling them for a lower price, they'll match it so long as they can confirm it.

Cowboy, if you bought them at TSC, can you let me know the town or location or phone # for that store?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Was this at TSC that you got them? That is one hell of a good price. If our local one has them that cheap I will go get some today!
Yep , TSC in Wichita , but I,d bet there the same all over , didn,t seem to be a clearence sale My wife said . :smile:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I just called my TSC and they're $39.99

But, they said if another TSC is selling them for a lower price, they'll match it so long as they can confirm it.

Cowboy, if you bought them at TSC, can you let me know the town or location or phone # for that store?

I had to get the receipt . TSC , store # 325 , 9425 W Kellogg , Wichita KS 67209 , Phone 316-721-4797 .

Item # 2219003 , $24.99 each . Hope that helps . :wink:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy,

There's a few in and around Wichita. Which did you go to?

Here's there store locations when I put in Wichita.

WICHITA EAST #472
10011 E KELLOGG DR WICHITA KS 67207
(316) 612-4550
map and driving directions

WICHITA WEST #325
9425 W KELLOGG DR WICHITA KS 67209
(316) 721-4797

HUTCHINSON #336
1203 N LORRAINE ST HUTCHINSON KS 67501
(620) 663-7607

MCPHERSON #572
1330 N MAIN ST MCPHERSON KS 67460
(620) 245-9900

PONCA CITY #559
3008 N 14TH ST PONCA CITY OK 74601
(580) 762-0005

SALINA #317
3120 RIFFEL DR SALINA KS 67401
(785) 827-3300

STILLWATER #1339
3624 S PERKINS RD STILLWATER OK 74074
(405) 707-0113

MANHATTAN #1179
8110 SOUTH PORT ROAD MANHATTAN KS 66502
(785) 587-8949

TOPEKA SOUTH #292
5236 SW TOPEKA BLVD TOPEKA KS 66609
(785) 862-0216

TOPEKA NORTH #331
710 NE US HWY 24 TOPEKA KS 66608
(785) 233-4211

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Same here what? Your store has them for $25 or your store will match.

If the former, can I get the town and/or phone for your store as well?
Well they told me they would match once they verify it with the store Cowboy got them at. Waiting for a call back now.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, it's not going to work for me. I had our store call the Wichita store (who did confirm their everyday price for these is $24.99) but our store manager wouldn't authorize the sale here. He said that the prices around our region are probably more due to any mix of cost-of-living, to shipping and manufacturing. I called him on the last point since the ones I have bought from them are made in Canada but he still wouldn't do it. He said their cost is more then that $24.99. Oh well...

EDIT TO ADD: Bill, if you can get them for $24.99, I may be making a road-trip to your area. Coffee?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, it's not going to work for me. I had our store call the Wichita store (who did confirm their everyday price for these is $24.99) but our store manager wouldn't authorize the sale here. He said that the prices around our region are probably more due to any mix of cost-of-living, to shipping and manufacturing. I called him on the last point since the ones I have bought from them are made in Canada but he still wouldn't do it. He said their cost is more then that $24.99. Oh well...
Damn that sucks BC , I dont see that it matters if they loose money if they done said they would match the price . :hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I just got the same runaround about marketing zones etc. They offered to bring them down to 35.99. So much for price match and why I don't buy near as much stuff there as I used to. My local feed/ag dealer will do them for that price and sometimes sells them for 30.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh well, we tried. You can turn off the coffee pot now as I won't be making a road trip to your area after all.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh well, we tried. You can turn off the coffee pot now as I won't be making a road trip to your area after all.

Sorry Fellers , I hate that I got your hopes up . But they sure do help , Thanks for suggesting them :clap:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I just got back from TSC a little while ago. Those mats are selling for $39.99 at our one too. I did find something though. The stand where they sell the 4 foot wide rubber matting of various thicknesses that they will cut to any length you want, was completely empty except for one end piece. It was 1/4" thick and 28" long and of course, 4' wide. I got it for $5.49. It'll make a good kneeling mat when working on the tractor. My old knees don't like that hard concrete very much these days. :biggrin:

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Guys::: Don't post alot on here but thought I would tell that the stall mats are great for laying in the bed of your pickup truck bed liner's..no more sliding and slaming of any cargo being hauled ..if you have a topper like mine ..these mats are alot friendlier on the knee's...than the liner..while digging out tools and such...I think the mat i picked up at TSC about 6 yrs ago was close to $43..and well worth it..$25 is a great Deal...B,:clap:

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
At close to $40 each..that could add up if you were doing your whole shop/garage..but for the need of anti-fatigue..I don't see anything cheaper..thats about $1.70 per sq.ft..and would be hard to wear out..B,

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I like the idea. I'll be getting a few for my garage and one for my pickup. Good idea BRG :thumb:

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I do have a shortbed F-150 that i work out of..and the mat i bought fit perfectly between the wheel wells..with a little space..48" to i think 52"...But I was wondering if someone bought mats and wanted to cut them to fit what would you use..4" grinder?.jig saw?I've melted some plastic material before with a jig saw..This 1" rubber might be a chalenge..B,

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
But I was wondering if someone bought mats and wanted to cut them to fit what would you use..4" grinder?.jig saw?I've melted some plastic material before with a jig saw..This 1" rubber might be a chalenge..B,
These are easy to cut. I normally use a jig saw or a circular saw. Basically. use your equipment that you would use on plywood.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I cut them with a razor knife to fit wall to wall in the stalls.

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
TSC..Friday Sale Nov 26th only...4ft by 6ft mats $29.99...Item # 2219003...:whistling: