• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Plane is going to crash

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
An airplane was about to crash, and there were 5 passengers on board, but; only 4 parachutes. The first passenger, George W. Bush said, "I am the President of the United States, and I have a great responsibility, being leader of nearly 300 million people and a superpower. So he takes the first parachute and jumps out of the plane.

The second passenger said, "I'm Antoine Walker, one of the best NBA basketball players, and the Boston Celtics need me so I can't afford to die. So he takes the second parachute and leaves the plane.

The third passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the former President of the United States, I am New York's Senator, and I am the smartest woman in the world". So she takes the third parachute and exits the plane.

The fourth passenger, an old man, says to the fifth passenger, a
12-year-old Boy Scout, "I am old and frail and I don't have many years left so as a Christian gesture and a good deed, I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The Boy Scout said, "It's okay, there's a parachute left for you.
The world's smartest woman took my backpack."