• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Let's see your pet!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a couple pictures of Bruno, my new puppy German Shepherd Dog. In one pic he is "attacking" my daughter's foot and in the other you can see his unique eyes. I don't know what it is about his eyes, but they caught my attention right away. His eyes were different looking than all of the rest I saw when I picked him.

Attachments

• bruno eyes.JPG
    bruno eyes.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 358
  • bruno bite.JPG
    bruno bite.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 358

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are our 2. Misha is a female Akita, about 92 pounds and we consider her small. Our prior female was 117, and our prior male was bigger. So she is our minature Akita. But with Akitas, the females are the ones who are the better natural guard dogs. The white dog is our cat substitute. I'm allergic to cats and I'm sticking with that story for as long as my daughter wants one :whistle: He is Snowball Puff aka: Crap Weasel. At 6 pounds he is 2 pounds too light to wear a shock collar or I would make him wear one 24 hours a day. The dog is a mean little shit who yaps at everyone and everything and doesn't realize that we put a sweater on him to mock him, so I guess that makes him stupid too. But my wife loves him so I can't leave him outside for the owls and hawks to carry away :mad:

Attachments

• 1misha.jpg
    1misha.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 360
  • 1weasel.jpg
    1weasel.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 353

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
Here are my two girls. Maggy is almost 12 years old and is a Beagle/Collie mix. Lightening just turned 4 years old and is a Border Collie/Lab mix.

Attachments

• Maggy.JPG
    Maggy.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 349
  • Lightening.JPG
    Lightening.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 353

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, not many more posters here with pictures, but I just had to post this pic. It's of crappy resolution because I had to carefully sneak up on the dogs to get this pic and all I had was my camera phone. Anyway, tell me, does it look like the big dog (Dargo) is not bonding with his little buddy (Bruno)? I've seen Dar laying down with his arm over Bruno several times and thought it was cute, but could never get a pic. This pic isn't that great, but you can get the idea. They are buddies now. :thumb:

Times like this make me want one of those phones with a 2 mp camera built in!

C'mon BA, where are some more pics of your new little girl?

Attachments

• theboys.jpg
    theboys.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 338

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Beaux..................

Attachments

• 100_0616.jpg
    100_0616.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 332

DaRBy

Little guy at 8 weeks , He`s now 4 monthes. Tinker

Attachments

• Tinker :8 weeks_thumb.jpg
    Tinker :8 weeks_thumb.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 342

BadAttitude

Dargo said:
C'mon BA, where are some more pics of your new little girl?
Gonna be tough to top your pic of Bruno & Dargo. Nice shot:thumb: Almost makes me want another GSD puppy right now:eek: ...but I know better:D

Anyways...been pretty busy lately and haven't had the time to take many pics of her. I did get a couple last night though, one was almost worth that KODAK moment. I had just put the leash on her for a quick trip outside. Turned my back for 30 secs or so, and when I looked back she was chasing the leash around the chair. It was funny, you had to see it!! At first the leash was wrapped around all 4 legs and the end was just out of her reach. Then she got smart and took a short cut, bypassing one leg by jumping through the center. I got the camera just as she caught it.

The second pic is priceless...or should I say when she is priceless:whistle:

Attachments

• chasing leash.jpg
    chasing leash.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 315
  • snoozing.jpg
    snoozing.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 315

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Foxy

Chase

Morgan

Attachments

• FOXY.JPG
    FOXY.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 287
  • CHASE 12-01-05.JPG
    CHASE 12-01-05.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 290
  • MORGAN-CROP.JPG
    MORGAN-CROP.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 283

JimR

Charter Member
Here's my two nutty dogs. The black girl is Mad Max (Maxine). She's a Black Lab/ Golden Retreiver mix. Sydney is our other dog and watchdog. She's a Golden Retreiver/Pitbull mix. Both dogs came from the local animal rescue league.

Attachments

• dogs5.jpg
    dogs5.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 265

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
This is Sydney who passed on in November at the age of 13 years and nine months. We only had her for two and half years.

When we were down here for two days, it was just to quiet and that is when we found Morgan who is pictured above.

Attachments

• 2-24-04 SYDNEY.JPG
    2-24-04 SYDNEY.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 273

DAP

Here's one of the hounds ... and 2 of the equines .. I save the other Grey, the cat and the goaties for another day ...

Attachments

• P0003973.JPG
    P0003973.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 258
  • P0003966.JPG
    P0003966.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 256

JimR

Charter Member
I love the horses. What breed are they? My daughter wants to get a couple of them someday now that the barn is almost finished. Too bad it's being used to store my boat, tools and BMW's. I guess I'll have to build a horse barn for her next.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow Dap! Which is faster, the horses or the beautiful dog?

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok, again these are NOT pets, but here are a couple of the 12 week old tiger at the we volunteer at
EFRC. He would be about 20 weeks old now.

Attachments

• 2006-02-12%2014.34.25%20Max.jpg
    2006-02-12%2014.34.25%20Max.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 226
  • Max1.jpg
    Max1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 235
Last edited by a moderator:

HGM

Here's Brownie.. She's 40lbs of pure muscle, Boggle(Beagle/Boxer), that we got from the pound.. Great dog, smart and pretty obediant and loves deer... Cant wait to let her track one:D ....

Attachments

• DSC00080.JPG
    DSC00080.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 230

HGM

JimR said:
Now that is one helluva mix.

Thats what we thought too... A white Boxer at that..... She actually resembles a Pit Bull with the muscular build and wide jaws(that lock too).. Funny thing, she's a puss.... She gets sunburnt and cant handle the cold too well..:pat:

jdwilson44

ddrane2115 said:
Ok, again these are NOT pets, but here are a couple of the 12 week old tiger at the we volunteer at
EFRC. He would be about 20 weeks old now.

Now that is a helluva 'pet' you have there Danny. I have checked out the EFRC website - it looks like they do some good work. Having only had domestic cats I always wondered what the larger felines were like personality wise. Do tiger cubs act like domestic kittens? IE do they get into everything. How are the cubs around people?

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I'd love to post a picture of my dog Timba, she is just three and gorgeous and knows it! BUT I haven't a clue how to do so. She is third generation Timber wolf crossed with an Alsation.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
I'd love to post a picture of my dog Timba, she is just three and gorgeous and knows it! BUT I haven't a clue how to do so. She is third generation Timber wolf crossed with an Alsation.

Go to file that has the photo. If you've WindowsXP, right click, and you'll have a pulldown. Left click on resize picture. Now, go back to FF and make a reply. Go down further on the page, and you'll see, "manage files". Left click, find your photo the small one, left click and hit open. You'll go back to the manage attachements, and left click upload. Some guys use Irfan view, but this is easier for me.
Just get that photo up. I've got a 110# Malamute, and I really want to see your buddy. Northern dogs and wolves are my favorites.:weneedpic:weneedpic:tiphat::beer:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I think I have managed to upload a picture of Timba into the Photo gallery, so if you want to see what she looks like, try there......I hope I have done it right.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
I think I have managed to upload a picture of Timba into the Photo gallery, so if you want to see what she looks like, try there......I hope I have done it right.

You did good on the photo post and a beautiful dog!
Way to go! :thumb:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:

Beautiful markings, and those ears are nice. How much does she weigh? How's her temperment?:tiphat::beer:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Here are the kids. Jackson now stands as tall as Ginger, is pushing 35 lbs and loves the snow (1st trip to Tn). Ginger Loves her rawhide...:D

Attachments

• 104-0451_IMG.JPG
    104-0451_IMG.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 175
  • 104-0444_IMG.JPG
    104-0444_IMG.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 175
  • 104-0453_IMG.JPG
    104-0453_IMG.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 176

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
I thought this would be more your thing, of course it may think the dogs are lunch, GULP! :(

Attachments

• Alligator close up.jpg
    Alligator close up.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 174

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good looking animals Cowboyjg and GB! Can't say the same about Mith's.....fry some of it up and it taste like chicken..............:yum:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Here is Booker, one of two Rat Terriers we have at home.

My son received a Rat Terrier/Pomeranian cross for Christmas from his girlfriend this year. This pup has to have more energy and the biggest PIA to be around. Great dog when he is sleeping, but if he is awake look out. He is pictured on the first page of this post. It is real nice to have a couple month vacation away from him.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Here's my pet........with my pillow and in my favorite Sunday afternoon spot

Attachments

• P1010162.JPG
    P1010162.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 158
  • P1010237.JPG
    P1010237.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 158