• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Iberian Ham (the whole leg) sitting on my kitchen countertop!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Its rich, its stinky, its powerful, its wonderful. Dry cured. Oily. Strong flavored.

Got home today and found out that my wife bought me a entire Iberian Ham.

It is to ham what Wagyu or Kobe is to beef. Its from pigs raised in fields on the Iberian peninsula that are fed acorns. The pigs are pampered and treated well...right up until they are slaughtered for my table!

Some of you may remember that my wife surprised me with one of these a year or so ago? This one is a higher grade than that one, and I didn't complain!!!

Cutting into it now. :clap:

Oh, and she got some Iberian sausages and chorizos too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 107

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Party was last night, in my secret hidden bunker. We wondered where you were? Apparently you didn't follow the arrows up to the bunker?

ChocoCat

I'll bet you can't make a radio outta that. :brows:

Okay,, I'll admit, I drooled a little bit, too. No puddle. :biggrin:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Party was last night, in my secret hidden bunker. We wondered where you were? Apparently you didn't follow the arrows up to the bunker?

Damital! Those were your arrows? And here I spent the entire night trying to find Locksley's hideout; I thought he and Tuck
were holding your ham. I was bent on rescuing it - oh, and you, of course! You know how long food lasts around Tuck.

images

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You wanna gnaw on the bone?

One of the sausages is chorizo, I've found that a couple slices, cut up into small pieces, stirred into scrambled eggs, makes a nice breakfast.