• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Getting Closer!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I picked up the last of the needed items to finish up the Apartment in the barn . Home Depot loves me !!!:unsure:

The apartment is going to finish out at about 1600 sq. ft .

Have you ever worked with that new "No Glue" Vinyl flooring ??? That stuff is amazing .It can make life easy !!

I will try to grab some pictures ,if I can . Computer is running slow.

Pretty happy with the total cost . I have a total of 5000 sq ft of new barn and Apartment . It has ended up costing me $10 a square foot to build and thats including a completely finished apartment upstairs ,Thats with a 6" concrete slab on the main floor , 2 horse stalls, tool room , 2 tack rooms, hobby room, full shop bath downstairs , 20 ton hay storage,Mechanic's shop and a 3bed /1 bath apartment upstairs all insulated with matching rock veneer 3' high on the outside to match the house .:clap::clap: All gas heated so I won't be cold this winter !!!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Crap - I wish I didn't have to work. I've barely got my daughter's tree house started. I need to find another day or two to get it done. Of course, trying to keep them involved also makes the building process take 10 times as long.

It's amazing how many times two little girls need to check how deep a post hole is getting. :rolleyes: