• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Organizing the gun room today, and found a bullet mold I just re bought because I couldn't find it. .457 220 grain conical. After lunch I'm going to cast some for the Ruger.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The front wall of my house has 6' of extensions ( think buttresses) of which I used one for my front shop wall. I opened it up last night to find it full of squirrels nests. The original builder had offset the studs so that he could put the Cedar siding directly over those studs without building board. One or two knotholes were all they needed to get in.

The sill plates were covered in 6" of droppings, leaves and insulation. Most of the former insulation was just hanging there, completely trashed.

After clearing that I stood in the shower for an hour to get it off my skin and out of my lungs.

Today I begin restructuring with 2X4's and 2X6's so I can install a hexagon window that opens. I will have to put something behind the siding to block further pioneers from repeating the damage. Not sure how without removing the siding outside. I don't want too.

I'm thinking a metal mesh just stapled between the existing studs will do it.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Hashing out plans for the bathroom reno with the war department. She who must be obeyed has decided against both a corner hot tub or air tub in favor of a freestanding soaker tub. In a different location then we originally agreed upon. Nothing much else going on.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Hashing out plans for the bathroom reno with the war department. She who must be obeyed has decided against both a corner hot tub or air tub in favor of a freestanding soaker tub. In a different location then we originally agreed upon. Nothing much else going on.
Piping and electrical in your future, I suppose you're behind on the gazebo at camp also. Where was your wife number again :ROFLMAO:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
No worries about camp though I am making plans for a couple of construction projects this spring. We're having a contractor do the work in the bathroom. I'm ok with building stuff with lumber for outdoors but admit defeat when it comes to tile work drywall and electrical inside. I can do basic stuff though.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Now we're talking about poop?
?

AAO here.
Lungs clear and diminished.
Heart sounds R/r 70.
Amb.- steady
Last bm approx 8a-firm.
Sheesh!

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Worked in the shop today hooking up a Phase converter so I can use my mill and lathe I need desperately right now. Should finish tomorrow. Not too difficult, just a lot of boxes with wires running back and forth..

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Closing this thread. Please see new version here:

Status
Not open for further replies.