• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Retired in a Van... Down by the river

Ironman

No joke. These folks dont deserve this!!!
If I ever get enough dough... it will be helping people like this out!!!!! :soapbox:

Please watch: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/24430146#24430146
I blame President George Bush for this!

Elect Obama hussien or shrillary and things will get better. Just like when Carter was Pres. Raise taxes and we will go back in time.

Now that i think of it, I am so fed up with of the fecking libs and the liberal news media and congress, I don't care. Go Hillary. Make that hard earned money and give it away Sush. If you can't abort them, tax them to death, right
?

When I bust ass working 10 hour days doing heavy construction, I want what I'm worth and I don't want to give it away.:thumb:

urednecku

Site Supporter
Sushi, I agree. It is a sad state, to be sure. I understand a little over 100 years ago, there were NO taxes in the United States, yet we were the richest country in the world.
The world wars started, & taxes started to pay for the war. I understand that. But the "professional politions" realized they had a money tree, and it has gotten worse ever since.
Social Security was started to SUPPLIMENT people's retirement, & many thought they could live off it, and did NOT put money away to live on in retirement.
Now with probably over 50% of wages going to taxes, Income tax, property tax,(paid with already taxed money); sales tax ,(paid with already taxed money) ; fuel tax, (paid with already taxed money, you see where I'm going) & prices going up so much faster than wages, a lot of people can not afford to put much up to retire on. It's the snow-ball effect, & it's getting worse faster & faster. No idea what the long-term answer is, but it ain't gonna be pretty for quite a while.:soapbox:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
When I bust ass working 10 hour days doing heavy construction, I want what I'm worth and I don't want to give it away.:thumb:

Don't forget to save some for you retirement and invest cautiously and you will never be in the situation these people are in.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi, I agree. It is a sad state, to be sure. I understand a little over 100 years ago, there were NO taxes in the United States, yet we were the richest country in the world.
The world wars started, & taxes started to pay for the war. I understand that. But the "professional politions" realized they had a money tree, and it has gotten worse ever since.
Social Security was started to SUPPLIMENT people's retirement, & many thought they could live off it, and did NOT put money away to live on in retirement.
Now with probably over 50% of wages going to taxes, Income tax, property tax,(paid with already taxed money); sales tax ,(paid with already taxed money) ; fuel tax, (paid with already taxed money, you see where I'm going) & prices going up so much faster than wages, a lot of people can not afford to put much up to retire on. It's the snow-ball effect, & it's getting worse faster & faster. No idea what the long-term answer is, but it ain't gonna be pretty for quite a while.:soapbox:

:applause: