• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lets Be Cops * * * *

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Watched this one over the weekend. Funny funny funny.
R rated comdey but I loved it. LOL funny in quite a few places.

Has anyone else seen this?
I had not heard of it till a co worker talked about it.

It had to be made before all the Ferguson hoop la.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang it.
Not available to stream via Netflix or Amazon video. :(

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not much is availabe via the streaming as far as movies I want to see go. I broke down, on the advice of someone at work, and tried the 'redbox'. 1.50 for a movie overnight. They have the good stuff. I got three.
Lets Be Cops. Great.
Birdman with michael keaton ...thumbs down. sucked.
Sex Tape. Dirty but I enjoyed. Very funny. enjoyed watching course ... I like Cameron Diaz. :D

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I switched to Netflix/Amazon Prime instead of premium channels (HBO, Showtime...).

The premium channels were getting expensive at around $70/month.

I work from home so driving several miles to the closest Redbox doesn't really work for me.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, I agree 100% Brian. I'm 16 miles from the nearest redbox. I've avoided it for years. I've have both NetFlix and Amazon Prime, and I have to admit I enjoyed those Redbox movies more than anything on NetFlix or Amazon. Both of those streaming companies are reminding me of the premium pay channels. they can't get the newest latest greatest movies. Only one once in awhile, it's their private series that keeps em in business. And they are great for kids entertainment (the reason I still have them) if it weren't for the grand kids I'd drop Netflix. I'd keep Amazon prime as I like the 2 day free delivery on all the crap I order.