• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

9/11 . . .

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
9/11 . . .

Attachments

• 0931734B-6251-4B82-9AF5-3D41C7B8B058.jpeg
    0931734B-6251-4B82-9AF5-3D41C7B8B058.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 1F1303DE-25DF-4F21-98D7-73FBC92B3633.jpeg
    1F1303DE-25DF-4F21-98D7-73FBC92B3633.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 81

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Never forget!!!!

Attachments

• 9112001.jpg
    9112001.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 84

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
September 11, 2018
9/11, 2018
By Elise Cooper
A
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/09/911_2018.html

Seventeen years have passed since the horrific events of September 11, 2001. As the years pass, people's memories of that gruesome day also fade. It seems the potential for another 9/11 is not on Americans' radar. For many young people, born after the harrowing incident, it is not even a memory.

Seventeen years is a long time for a collective consciousness, and there are issues more pressing to many. Bestselling author T. Jefferson Parker, in his latest novel, Swift Vengeance, has this book quote: "The ghosts of 9/11 are not just Taucher's. They belong to all of us who get fooled." Parker explained, "We as a people need to be vigilant to protect ourselves from another 9/11 or San Bernardino. U.S. citizens have short memories and are busy people with hectic lives. We tend to forget things. We are now back to our comfortable ways and perhaps do not keep an eye out, or pay attention. Our beautiful free society is a blessing, but also our Achilles heel."

American Thinker interviewed two former Special Forces officers, one currently working in the military; a retired FBI agent; and a retired high-ranking CIA official. All agree with Parker, although they emphasize that security and intelligence services are as diligent as they have ever been, but it is now a challenge to make sure the American public, many politicians, and the press are as well.

Sean Parnell was a platoon leader in the Mountain Division, fighting in Afghanistan. "While watching television, I saw an airplane crashing into the World Trade Center. It was then that I decided to serve my country. I was inspired by the selfless acts of Americans running into the building instead of away from it, trying to save people they did not even know. After having to medically retire, I decided to become an author. I wrote my non-fiction book, Outlaw Platoon, because I wanted to bridge the gap between those fighting and American civilians. I hope Americans understood what my men went through on their behalf, fighting for their freedoms. The novel, just released, Man of War, was written to awake Americans that there are terrorists still out there who want to kill us, and that all over the world, our military is still in the fight."

Jose Rodriguez, Jr., the former CIA director of the National Clandestine Service and author of Hard Measures, believes that the mainstream media are so obsessed and distracted with President Trump that they do not focus their attention on terrorism. He has a point, considering that recent attacks were never in the headlines.

A former Special Operations officer reasons that most Americans do not have terrorism at the top of their list because "they have become immune to the small-scale attacks where only a few people die. We have been successful in preventing the large-scale attacks by terrorist organizations. If we look at the weekend tolls from shootings in Chicago every week, they are much higher than recent terrorist attacks."

All those national security officials interviewed feel that bipartisanship, something that occurred shortly after 9/11, has dissipated. They point to history, claiming that this has been going on for years. Retired FBI agent and the first deputy assistant director of the Counterterrorism Division Terry Turchie, wants people to "read the Weather Underground model of operation, where they say that resistance means causing division, and it takes everyone's attention from the real problems. Just look at disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok. He headed the Counterespionage Section and was the deputy assistant director of the Counterintelligence Division. Instead of concentrating on protecting us against terrorism, he became part of the resistance movement. He is nothing more than part of a political hit team."

Rodriguez points to the Gina Haspel confirmation hearings. "She was my right-hand person for four years. Yet she had to swim upstream at the hearings, even though she is competent, thoughtful, and has great experience." He has a good argument, considering that many of the Democratic senators were sympathetic to the terrorists. Democratic New Mexico senator Martin Heinrich asked her, "Do you think that a transcript that says the detainees continued to scream has the same gravity, the same reality of an actual video?" Senator Jack Reed (D-R.I.) had the audacity to compare a CIA officer to a terrorist when asking, "If one of your operation officers was captured and subjected to waterboarding and enhanced interrogation techniques, would you consider that to be moral and good tradecraft?"

Maybe these senators should think about the screams of those 3,000 people on 9/11 as they plunged to their deaths, were burned alive, or were dismembered. They need to consider that these bona fide American heroes, among whom Gina Haspel is included, men and women who serve in the intelligence agency, never get the heroic welcome or thanks they so rightly deserve for the risks they take. Their names will never be known, and they will never receive the public gratitude so many others get. There are no parades for these quiet professionals. They also should be reminded that the first person to die in battle, defending this country right after 9/11, was Mike Spann, a CIA paramilitary officer, who was beaten to death by the Islamic extremists in Afghanistan as they screamed, "Allahu akbar."

When asked about the next threat, all cited either cyber-security or the porous border. They want secure borders and ports of entry. The Special Forces operator told American Thinker, "You would think this should be a nonpartisan national security issue. But today we cannot have a rational discussion because immediately people are accused of being racist."

Rodriguez agrees: "People who want to do nefarious things can get into this country, which can lead to all types of problems. If there is a capacity for drug-dealers, traffickers, and illegal immigrants to cross the border, it is certainly possible to be used for all types of bad activities. If we have totally open borders, terrorists would just be able to drive through."

Today, terrorist organizations overseas have been forced underground, which makes it harder for them to plan and execute attacks. Everyone emphasizes that, working quietly behind the scenes, those in the military and the Intelligence Community are busy finding and assessing threats around the world. Yet, because of their prosperity and security, many Americans are disconnected from those who are trying to keep them safe. Since the threats are not as significant, there has been a loss of unity. Rodriguez summarized it well: "In many ways, the fact terrorism is now on the back pages, this is positive. As long as the intelligence community and our government officials are laser-focused, they will be able to force terrorists to keep their heads down, allowing us to view and find them. Rather than having the media and some politicians second-guess our every move, the Intelligence Community is being left to do our jobs."

The author writes for American Thinker. She has done book reviews and author interviews and has written a number of national security, political, and foreign policy articles.

Attachments

• 9E073D5C-A8A4-4F55-9434-4841FA4FEA1F.png
    9E073D5C-A8A4-4F55-9434-4841FA4FEA1F.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Bamby

9/11 - Once More

This morning, 17 years ago, I woke up, flipped on the TV, and saw... a burning high-rise.

Like most people my initial impression was that we had just seen a horrible accident. A plane crash of the sort that people had thought about, but just accepted as an unavoidable risk associated with aviation.

Then I, and millions of others, watched the second plane fly into the tower -- at full speed, and clearly deliberately piloted.

My reaction was instantaneous as was that of millions of others: That's terrorism.

Today, we still won't call it by it's full name however: Islamic terrorism.

Today, we still have not done a single material thing about the fact that there is a large group within the Muslim faith that believe their religious code trumps secular law and they are commanded to impose it on any nation in which they live by God.

They believe that any person who does not submit to said code must be destroyed -- not shunned, not ignored, murdered.

They believe that the only options are to convert, to pay jizya, a permanent tax (a "capitation", in taxation terms, an annual levy) on all non-Muslims by Muslims, or to die.

They believe that women are responsible for the sexual urges of men and have no rights of independence, and thus must cover themselves so as to not "excite" a man whenever outside their home and in fact may not travel anywhere, even to the store for food, without the permission or even direct presence of "their" guardian, who is either their husband, brother or other man -- as he directs.

They believe that women may not enter the same door, nor use the same place, to worship as men. There were Americans who believed that black people could not do so too; there were "colored" movie theater entrances and seating areas, bathrooms and similar. Islam teaches and these people believe this applies to women in the present day and they enforce it.

In fact they believe that the sub-standard status of women extends to childhood and revere their alleged "Prophet" who at almost 50 years of age took a bride aged six or seven, and who consummated said marriage when she was ten. (probably because he knew he'd kill her if he tried it before then.) There is not one Muslim I have ever encountered who will call this what it was and is: Sexual predation, pedophilia, outrageous, disgusting and worthy of life in prison with your nuts cut off and fed to the prison cat.

Indeed on so-called "social media" today if you merely bring up this fact -- that the so-called "prophet" is considered by any rational, modern individual as a pedophile, child abusing monster you are risking having your account banned. In other words Twatter, Facesucker and others all promote pedophilia in the name of religion by refusing to allow anyone on their platforms to call it what it is under the claim that such is "hate speech."

These are the people who blew up two civilian buildings, committed an act of war by attacking our Pentagon and tried to attack the US Capitol, but failed due to the actions of the people on board the latter aircraft who died in preventing the last aircraft from reaching its target.

It is certainly true that not all Muslims adhere to this set of beliefs but I challenge you to find any who will state out loud or raise hell within their local mosque and demand that all mention of the pedophile prophet be stricken because their alleged "prophet" was a child molesting monster.

The Catholic Church is finally being forced to deal with the abuse of boys and young men by Priests.

When do the people of this world who like their buildings standing up and their people alive hold Muslims to the same standard?

Bamby

https://www.commonsenseevaluation.c...onald-Trump-Predicted-9-11-Attack-In-2000.mp4

Interesting.......

Donald Trump Predicted 9/11 Attack In 2000

There is a reason why so many, of all political sides, believed him to be the future greatest president. He is not a traitor, not a fool, and not obsequious.

On MSNBC’s “The Morning Joe Show,” host Joe Scarborough commented about predictions that Donald Trump wrote in one of his books:

“He predicted, basically predicted, the attacks from Osama bin Laden.”

Donald Trump predicted in his book, “The America We Deserve,” published in 2000, that there would be an attack on the World Trade Center.

“I really am convinced we’re in danger of the sort of terrorist attacks that will make the bombing of the [1993] Trade Center look like kids playing with firecrackers.”

Mr. Trump recently suggested that George W. Bush failed to protect the country from the terror attacks.

“When you talk about George Bush, I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time.”

In his book, Trump mentioned the mastermind behind the threat by name:

“One day we’re told that a shadowy figure with no fixed address named Osama bin-Laden is public enemy number one, and U.S. jetfighters lay waste to his camp in Afghanistan.”

These predictions by Trump brought an incredulous reaction on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe:”

Joe Scarborough: “Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait…wait. OK, hold on a second. Is this really Trump before 9/11? Have you read this?”

Willie Geist: “It’s 2000 in his book.”

Joe Scarborough: “Are we making…? Did someone…? Did you make this up?”

Willie Geist: “Osama bin Laden was in the atmosphere and he wrote about it in the book.”

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Images of 9/11: A Visual Remembrance
by BREITBART NEWS 11 Sep 2018

The whole world experienced the attacks of September 11, 2001, in real time. Videos, photos, and audio captured the horror wreaked that day by Islamic jihadists and the heroism of ordinary Americans. In our effort to never forget, Breitbart News provides you a visual remembrance of that fateful day when the world changed.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/11/images-911-visual-remembrance/

Bamby

America post-9/11

In the interest of full disclosure, here are some of the things I don’t like about life in a post-9/11 America:

I don’t like being treated as if my only value to the government is as a source of labor and funds.

I don’t like being viewed as a consumer and bits of data.

I don’t like being spied on and treated as if I have no right to privacy, especially in my own home.

I don’t like government officials who lobby for my vote only to ignore me once elected. I don’t like having representatives incapable of and unwilling to represent me. I don’t like taxation without representation.

I don’t like being bullied by government bureaucrats, vigilantes masquerading as cops, or faceless technicians.

I don’t like being railroaded into financing government programs whose only purpose is to increase the power and wealth of the corporate elite.

I don’t like being forced to pay for wars abroad that serve no other purpose except to expand the reach of the military industrial complex.

I don’t like being subjected to scans, searches, pat downs and other indignities by the TSA.

I don’t like VIPR raids on so-called “soft” targets like shopping malls and bus depots by black-clad, Darth Vader look-alikes.

I don’t like fusion centers, which represent the combined surveillance efforts of federal, state and local law enforcement.

I don’t like being treated like an underling by government agents who are supposed to be working for me. I don’t like being threatened, intimidated, bribed, beaten and robbed by individuals entrusted with safeguarding my rights. I don’t like being silenced, censored and marginalized. I don’t like my movements being tracked, my conversations being recorded, and my transactions being catalogued.

I don’t like free speech zones, roving bubble zones and trespass laws that restrict Americans’ First Amendment rights.

I don’t like laws that criminalize Americans for otherwise lawful activities such as holding religious studies at home, growing vegetables in their yard, and collecting rainwater.

I don’t like the NDAA, which allows the president and the military to arrest and detain American citizens indefinitely.

I don’t like the Patriot Act, which opened the door to all manner of government abuses and intrusions on our privacy.

I don’t like the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), which has become America’s standing army in direct opposition to the dire warnings of those who founded our country.

I don’t like military weapons such as armored vehicles, sound cannons and the like being used against the American citizens.

I don’t like government agencies such as the DHS, Post Office, Social Security Administration and Wildlife stocking up on hollow-point bullets. And I definitely don’t like the implications of detention centers being built that could house American citizens.

I don’t like the fact that police departments across the country “have received tens of thousands of machine guns; nearly 200,000 ammunition magazines; thousands of pieces of camouflage and night-vision equipment; and hundreds of silencers, armored cars and aircraft.”

I don’t like America’s infatuation with locking people up for life for non-violent crimes. There are thousands of people in America serving life sentences for non-violent crimes, including theft of a jacket, siphoning gasoline from a truck, stealing tools, and attempting to cash a stolen check.

I don’t like paying roughly $29,000 a year per inmate just to keep these nonviolent offenders in prison.

I don’t like having my hard-earned taxpayer dollars used against me.

I don’t like the partisan nature of politics today, which has so polarized Americans that they are incapable of standing in unity against the government’s abuses.

I don’t like the entertainment drivel that passes for news coverage today.

I don’t like the fact that those within a 25-mile range of the border are getting a front row seat to the American police state, as Border Patrol agents are now allowed to search people’s homes, intimately probe their bodies, and rifle through their belongings, all without a warrant.

I don’t like public schools that treat students as if they were prison inmates. I don’t like zero tolerance laws that criminalize childish behavior. I don’t like a public educational system that emphasizes rote memorization and test-taking over learning, synthesizing and critical thinking.

I don’t like police precincts whose primary purpose—whether through the use of asset forfeiture laws, speed traps, or red light cameras—is making a profit at the expense of those they have sworn to protect. I don’t like militarized police and their onerous SWAT team raids.

I don’t like Department of Defense and DHS programs that transfer surplus military hardware to local and state police. I don’t like local police dressing and acting as if they were the military while viewing me as an enemy combatant.

I don’t like government programs that reward cops for raiding homes and terrorizing homeowners.

I don’t like being treated as if I have no rights.

I don’t like cash-strapped states cutting deals with private corporations to run the prisons in exchange for maintaining 90% occupancy rates for at least 20 years. I don’t like the fact that American prisons have become the source of cheap labor for Corporate America.

I don’t like answering to an imperial president who operates above the law.

I don’t like the injustice that passes for justice in the courts.

I don’t like prosecutors so hell bent on winning that they allow innocent people to suffer for crimes they didn’t commit.

I don’t like the double standards that allow government officials to break laws with immunity, while average Americans get the book thrown at them.

I don’t like cops who shoot first and ask questions later.

I don’t like police dogs being treated with more respect and afforded more rights than American citizens.

I don’t like living in a suspect society.

I don’t like Americans being assumed guilty until they prove their innocence.

I don’t like technology being used as a double-edged sword against us.

Most of all, I don’t like feeling as if there’s no hope for turning things around.

Now there are those who would suggest that if I don’t like things about this country, I should leave and go elsewhere. Certainly, there are those among my fellow citizens who are leaving for friendlier shores.

However, I’m not giving up on this country without a fight.

I plan to keep fighting, writing, speaking up, speaking out, shouting if necessary, filing lawsuits, challenging the status quo, writing letters to the editor, holding my representatives accountable, thinking nationally but acting locally, and generally raising a ruckus anytime the government attempts to undermine the Constitution and ride roughshod over the rights of the citizenry.

Our country may be in deep trouble, but all is not yet lost.

The first step begins with you.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• 4717E351-1571-4CFC-AF2A-9F137B9193B6.jpeg
    4717E351-1571-4CFC-AF2A-9F137B9193B6.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 73
  • C1CC3382-B910-4212-B136-EF8A90D57AE0.jpeg
    C1CC3382-B910-4212-B136-EF8A90D57AE0.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 73