• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Arizona: 'Juan Hidalgo' Voted 98,087 Times

Bamby

PHOENIX (World News Bureau) - Arizona Democrats on Friday bristled at GOP accusations of voter fraud in the hotly contested race between Democrat Kyrsten Sinema and Republican Martha McSally.

The GOP charges come as a result of the tabulation of 98,087 (and counting) votes by "Juan Hidalgo" across several Arizona counties.

"This is nothing more than a typical ploy by Republicans to deny ethnic voters their right. 'Juan Hidalgo' is a common name in Arizona - I know at least a few hundred myself," said Arizona Democrat Party Executive Director, Herschel Fink.

As the vote count goes into the fourth day, Arizona election officials continue to tally late provisional votes, as well as 'slow-coming' machine votes in primarily- Democrat districts.

6a00d83451af9f69e2022ad3791cfc200c-800wi

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Why are the Voting machines in Democratic counties "Slow Coming?":unsure:

Juan Hidalgo is a common name but it is also commonly used by illegals on Job applications.

98,000 times? Assuming half the population is male then one in 38 people in Arizona are named Juan Hidalgo and they all voted. To suggest that is unlikely would be an understatement

BTW, how many times did "John Smith" (a very common Anglo name), Vote?

Last edited:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

PHOENIX (World News Bureau) - Arizona Democrats on Friday bristled at GOP accusations of voter fraud in the hotly contested race between Democrat Kyrsten Sinema and Republican Martha McSally.

The GOP charges come as a result of the tabulation of 98,087 (and counting) votes by "Juan Hidalgo" across several Arizona counties.

"This is nothing more than a typical ploy by Republicans to deny ethnic voters their right. 'Juan Hidalgo' is a common name in Arizona - I know at least a few hundred myself," said Arizona Democrat Party Executive Director, Herschel Fink.

As the vote count goes into the fourth day, Arizona election officials continue to tally late provisional votes, as well as 'slow-coming' machine votes in primarily- Democrat districts.

6a00d83451af9f69e2022ad3791cfc200c-800wi

If that's a real ballot and not a representation, there's about a dozen reasons it should not be counted.