• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It's Hot!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Had to turn on the heat last night as the temps plunged into the 50's . Opened the window wide in the bedroom and slept under a quilt last night . I sleep better when it is cold . :biggrin:

Leni

So do we which is why we have a portable air conditioner in the bedroom. It takes the temp down to 64.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Over 100 today and for the next few days.

It's been about the same in East Texas. Strangely, it's not been as bad as usual but it's far from pleasant. Mostly in the mid to high 90's and humid as all get out.

I've had enough. Heading for Colorado for a month and hope that it's cooled off some by the time I get back.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We have not got out of the 60's the past 2 days. Was 42 Saturday morning.:clap:Been wearing a jacket to mow yard.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I will never complain about the cold again. It's been a heat wave here in S Carolina the whole week. We arrived here last sunday and leave saturday. There's a heat advisory in effect for today. We went to check out the USS Yorkton yesterday and it was soo hot I could barely stand to be on the flight deck for more than a few minutes.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was in Kansas City for work all this week. It was in the upper 90's every day. The pool at the hotel was a very popular hang out after work. Sure is great to be home, much cooler but looks like we get a part of the big storm that delayed flights in Chicago yesterday. Rain rain rain.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are supposed to have 4-5 days of sunny warmer weather. Mid 80's by Tuesday. That won't be bad if it is not humid. I would imagine the heat in SC is a bit much for a couple of Canucks on their honeymoon.:yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:p. We laughed when we went to folly beach weds. Only couple that were pitch white when in our bathing suits. You could really tell

695fcc468ad4ad1b84c7c64c6ef84375.jpg

Leni

I'll bet. The one thing that I noticed when I went to visit my family in KC was that their tans were a red brown. We Californians had a golden brown. We looked pale in comparison despite the fact that we spent just about every day at the beach.