• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Here

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome and have fun ..................... even with the NSA watching you!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
welcome now how about some info on your self. we all like pics too, most of us can't spell or read we always like to look at pics from around the world. tell us about what you do in your part of the world and what interest's you have we aalways like to learn about other people and what they do where they live.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Christi! Glad you found us and even posted an intro. You are off to a good start. Welcome to our forumsforums playground.

Enjoy!!!!!!!! and post often!!!!!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Never mind all of them. Just follow my lead and you will do fine.....:whistling::yum::yum:

Christi

welcome now how about some info on your self. we all like pics too, most of us can't spell or read we always like to look at pics from around the world. tell us about what you do in your part of the world and what interest's you have we aalways like to learn about other people and what they do where they live.

Ok. Well I am from North Carolina. I'm 34, married, with 2 kids. I used to manage medical practices, but quit so that I could homeschool my daughters. My husband and I own a DJ business which is a really fun job to have and I still do some healthcare management consulting from time to time as well. I like reading, swimming, exercising, martial arts, cooking, video games (X-Box), love to travel, and I am outgoing and love to meet new people. As for pics...I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet. I only see the option to insert a pic from a url....not to upload from my computer, so I'll post some pics when I figure it all out.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
you all know Big Al is going to like her. The name is spelled different but pronounced the same, as the name of his pimped out snow cat.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Ok. Well I am from North Carolina. I'm 34, married, with 2 kids. I used to manage medical practices, but quit so that I could homeschool my daughters. My husband and I own a DJ business which is a really fun job to have and I still do some healthcare management consulting from time to time as well. I like reading, swimming, exercising, martial arts, cooking, video games (X-Box), love to travel, and I am outgoing and love to meet new people. As for pics...I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet. I only see the option to insert a pic from a url....not to upload from my computer, so I'll post some pics when I figure it all out.
it will take some time to be able to post them, but if you are active in the forum it won't be long I always enjoy learning how people live in the other parts of the world that's another plus for my hobby with ham radio I get to communicate with folks all around the world I was talking to Sweden yesterday and got the proper pronunciation for the name of the company that makes my snow trac.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
As for pics...I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet. I only see the option to insert a pic from a url....not to upload from my computer, so I'll post some pics when I figure it all out.

Don't worry about pics. These are just a bunch of dirty old men who want to stare at pics on the internet. :yum:

Just kidding of course. Sort of. I think.

But do you like guns? Are you politically minded? Liberal or Conservative. We have a lively political section here and are looking for all points of view. Even if the left handed ones are wrong. :yum:

Again welcome. Post often and I will take all the thanks one can push the button for. It builds up my self esteem and gives the NSA something to wonder about. :smile:

Oh, watch out for Catavenger. He dresses up cats and posts the pics on the internet and thinks it is normal. We like him anyway. :biggrin:

Christi

Don't worry about pics. These are just a bunch of dirty old men who want to stare at pics on the internet. :yum:

Just kidding of course. Sort of. I think.

But do you like guns? Are you politically minded? Liberal or Conservative. We have a lively political section here and are looking for all points of view. Even if the left handed ones are wrong. :yum:

Again welcome. Post often and I will take all the thanks one can push the button for. It builds up my self esteem and gives the NSA something to wonder about. :smile:

Oh, watch out for Catavenger. He dresses up cats and posts the pics on the internet and thinks it is normal. We like him anyway. :biggrin:

*lol* Yes, I do like guns...it's kind of required being a southern girl and all. I tend to lean conservative, but overall am not fond of politics b/c it's all corruption and b/s.

Christi

Ok...testing a pic

Attachments

• IMG_20130522_140050.jpg
    IMG_20130522_140050.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 93

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Outer banks? Where about's in NC are you? I have family in Moooresville and one of our more notorious members is down in the SW hills.:whistling:

Christi

Outer banks? Where about's in NC are you? I have family in Moooresville and one of our more notorious members is down in the SW hills.:whistling:

Yes. That pic was taken at Nags Head about 3 weeks ago. I live about 1 & 1/2 hrs from there. I'm close to the Greenville area.