• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Daxman. Kewl name. :thumb:

Enjoy and post often. :beer:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Fuck off you whiney little bitch...

But I say that in a loving way... :biggrin:

Daxman

LMAO... Thats a real nice way to welcome a new member.. Maybe we can sit down and talk about that over a beer.. :beer:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Glad you popped in. It's not a bad place. Some of the old buggers are a bit crabby until they get their Geritol. A good laxitive helps too. :yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
What the hell is a Daxman??? :yum: Do we know you from another of Doc's forums, or did you get thrown off another forum and stumble in here?

Where's my laxative when I need it? "Frank, you got the laxatives over there?"

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
He is below the Mason/Dixon line! Not to be trusted yet.....:yum::yum:
You are above, yet we still can't trust YOU, so what the hell does that say? Your post is invalid. Just like you :yum:

Anyway, welcome, new guy. Watch your step, some of the old farts around here can't quite control their bowels. :whistling:

Daxman

Wow thanks guys, Daxman is just a quick name i threw up when i joined. I have a German Shepherd named Dax and decided to put man after it, so im Daxman. No i havent been thrown off any other sites, at least not yet... :w00t2:

Leni

Welcome to the nuthouse Daxman. Sometimes I think that I'm the only sane one here.

(Just watch these guys have fun with that line.)

Daxman

Yea i know, i just joined the board a few days ago and i love it. You guys are a trip to talk to. I'll fit right in on this one...... :biggrin:

Leni

I think that I'm the only gal that comes here on a regular basis. My avatar is a picture of me several years ago when I was still dancing. What a mix. All of these guys and one ex-belly dancer. :wow:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Look, a lot of us have learning disabbbbiillliiittiiees. But we do wellll with PICS! There is gonnna be trouble soooon. I caaaaannnn'ttt do without PPIICCSS!:whistling:

Daxman

Here are a few pics of my German Shepherd Dax....

IMAG0288.jpg

IMAG0480.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0318.jpg
    100_0318.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 121

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Good looking pup. Reminds me of my old one from about 9 years ago. He was a great dog and did anything I asked of him.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Mule... Will you get rid of that stupid Avatar !!!! And stop shoving chickens up your ass.

Ok now for the important part .
Welcome Daxman or whatever the hell your name is . I go by Big Al . Most days I am pissed off about something . todays its Mules stupid Avatar . And I planned to have chicken for dinner , but he ruined that . Now then , the rules :
I am the oldest member here . my body will be 108 this year . I stay crotchety most days . Its because I have to put up with stupid avatars from Mule . I don't know where i live most days .

I gotta go ,,, I farted ... or that least I planned it only to be a fart ......:w00t2:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry Daxman I posted but forgot to say hello and welcome.

We adopted a GSD mix from the rescue organization here in town a couple of months ago. She is so small. She only weighs about 30+ pounds. We're pretty sure her mama was a GSD but her father must have been a Yorkie with a stepladder.

She's as smart as a whip but the most stubborn dog and the hardest to house train that I've ever had. If she makes it to her first birthday it'll be a miracle or else I'm a lot worse shot than I think I am. :yum:

Nah, she's a hoot. All she wants is to loved. :flowers:

Once again, welcome.

Nice pics, Dax, especially the 3rd one. Welcome abroad, or aborad or aboard, whatever.

Muley, is that pic from the day that chicken finally found its head?? Talk about an asshat, that one's a 10 gallon right there, easy. Yup.