• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A newbie that knows veterans....

JHM2K

Stopping in to say hi, some of the veterans on here know me as JHM2K on the other forums.

Rarely short on words, I'll be lurking mostly on this site till I get a feel for the crowd. Looking forward to chipping in when you least expect it. :thumb:

Cheers,

--John

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well Hell son ! It's good to have you aboard !:smile:
Welcome to the biggest nut house on the internet !
And if you're a veteran yourself ,,,, Thank you for keeping my country safe !

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
welcome and have fun!:biggrin: post often and speak your mind, how much trouble could you get in?:whistling:

Kane

Good to have you on FF, John. How's that Crossfire running? Haven't 'talked' with you since they banned the 'politics' forum. You'll enjoy the crowd here.

JHM2K

Good to have you on FF, John. How's that Crossfire running? Haven't 'talked' with you since they banned the 'politics' forum. You'll enjoy the crowd here.

My white knight met a premature death last November... some uninsured schmuck turned left in front of me when I was doing ~45mph and needless to say, the car was totaled. BUT -- I flipped his car so the wreck certainly had the theatrics for the spectators.

I replaced it with a cherry specimen of the SRT-6 lineup. Graphite Metallic, coupe, lightly modded when I bought it. I've done a few things since then and she's a stout runner. Last trip to the 1/4-mile yielded a 12.3 @ 112. Drag racing isn't my calling though, I love the twisties.

I was actually talking to Franc this afternoon via PM, as the Crossfire forums have taken a turn for the worst. You can talk about the dead platform and the lack of aftermarket interest all day long, but as soon as you mention anything political (and what isn't these days?) the thread gets canned. OR -- as has been happening more frequently as of late -- your post simply gets deleted.

Yay for :censored:

Franc assured me that everyone here is mature enough to not be an ostrich. So, I finally made the trip.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome so far!

Cheers,

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the board.

Being a friend of Franc's is not a great recommendation but we'll let you in anyway. :yum: (Sorry Franc, that's a little late night humor)

Don't lurk, dive straight in. Generally a good bunch of people here. You'll enjoy it.

JHM2K

Welcome to the board.

Being a friend of Franc's is not a great recommendation but we'll let you in anyway. :yum: (Sorry Franc, that's a little late night humor)

Don't lurk, dive straight in. Generally a good bunch of people here. You'll enjoy it.

I already enjoying it, a really great vibe here. :biggrin:

Cheers,

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the board.

No worries mate. I had already told JHM2K about you, and this bunch of miscreant, in a PM.

He joined up anyways. I imagine, just to tease ya'll.:whistling:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
No worries mate. I had already told JHM2K about you, and this bunch of miscreant, in a PM.

He joined up anyways. I imagine, just to tease ya'll.:whistling:

Heck, if he can put up with you the rest of us shouldn't have any problems at all! :whistling: Anyway, welcome to the asylum, JHM2K!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you get my check?:whistling:

JHM2K, If it is an inside joke, they haven't let me in on it.

What I know about Muley, don't try to cash it. He's broke

Spends all his money on hookers and booze. The rest he just wastes on Amish pastries, Jellies and jams

'Least that's what his friends here tell me.

JHM2K

You are still delivering the Crossfire on Sunday, right?:clap:

Sure thing, I'll let you take it for a test drive :wink:

Here's a picture of the red-headed step-child, BTW....

739934_10152461281995553_508657788_o_zpsf1cbce95.jpg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Why wish for one less than you already have? :yankchain:
Yes, I knew you would see the joke. However, the one that compares with yours is under the foot of the wife. Sometimes she lets me drive it, albiet, under her supervison.

I have to drive the whimpy one that only goes 160 MPH. An antiquated design with a manual transmission, a clutch, and a rag top. Primitive but adequate. Generaly , I just get behind her and pedal as fast as I can.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I have to drive the whimpy one that only goes 160 MPH. An antiquated design with a manual transmission, a clutch, and a rag top. Primitive but adequate. Generaly , I just get behind her and pedal as fast as I can.

Ban all cars that go over 70 mph. They're not needed for going anywhere especially if they have more than one Nascar Attribute like gear box, doors welded shut, steering wheel, tires, windshield wipers, more than 2 pedals, etc.

That'll give the cops something to do and maybe they'll leave me and my guns (that I don't have) alone. :yum: