• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Greetings from The Natural State - Arkansas

Chapala01

My wife and I relocated to Pea Ridge, Ar. from Slidell, La., nearly two years ago. We enjoy the mountains, lakes and the (4) seasons. One of my fun things is crappie fishing in heated docks.

The plan in 2013 is buying a mobile home in a park on Grand Lake O the Cherokee. And just fish and fish and fish.

Spent (4) years in the Navy 1966-70. The first aircraft carrier I served on is now on display in New York Harbor, The USS Inrepid (CVS-11).

Spent over (30) years working in Oil and Gas Exploration. During my career I was stationed in Port Morseby, PNG for (2) years. :US_flag:

Sandy

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy. My dad was a Navy man, but that was WWII. USS Mullaney (destroyer).

Welcome to the Forums!

Ironman

Welcome Sandy!

I love fishin for crappies, fun fish to catch through the ice and in open water. Do you have any fishin pics?

Chapala01

Thanks for the Welcome Ironman -

Sorry no pics - rarely caught any worthy of a pic - now my wife caught 2 1/4 lb crappie on Grand

You just have to take my so called Liberal truth.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Get a nice soft chair to sit in , post often and enjoy yourself . :smile:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Good, we need some more oilfield trash around here. I had a couple of friends who drilled a well in Papua New Guinea many years ago. Didn't find a darned thing but came back with some great stories.

Glad you found us. Enjoy and post often. :clap::clap::clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Crap! Now we got two guys who watched the drill spin and breathed those fumes...:yum::yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Welcome to FF....Al has the Rum...i have the jokes...Frank has the wisdom....Mule has the plague:yum::yum::yum:

Have fun.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum sir!

Good to have another midwesterner here.

I am sure you will find your time interesting. Look forward to your participation here.

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to Forums Forums Sandy. I'm glad you found us.

Your place sounds nice.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: ;D