• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Good day to all of you

kjw47

Hi , my name is Keith, 55 year old male-- servant of Jehovah--The God of Moses,Abraham,Job,Daniel, and Jesus( rev 3:12) I am a mere planter of seeds looking for fertile soil.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I mentioned Jehovah in posts i put up. I am happy to be serving the allmighty true God, the same God Jesus serves and is in subjection to-(1 cor 15:24-28)

And I called you on your evangelism. Proceed with your missionary quest

Jusr remeber, this is a discussion Forum for the exchange of ideas. Pompus piety does not fair well here.

kjw47

And I called you on your evangelism. Proceed with your missionary quest

Jusr remeber, this is a discussion Forum for the exchange of ideas. Pompus piety does not fair well here.

I just plant seeds, Jehovah is the only one who can water them and make them grow.

AndyM

Charter Member
I just plant seeds, Jehovah is the only one who can water them and make them grow.

Welcome to the forum, and feel free to post away! Just watch for the crowd who doesn't like anyone who is the least bit different from themselves. They'll try their hardest to run you off.

kjw47

Welcome to the forum, and feel free to post away! Just watch for the crowd who doesn't like anyone who is the least bit different from themselves. They'll try their hardest to run you off.

Hi Andy, Thanks for the welcome. I didnt see much activity in the religion forums until i posted a new thread.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome - are you are a servant of Christ & YAHWEH (Jehovah) or are you a Jehovah's Witness?

kjw47

Welcome - are you are a servant of Christ & YAHWEH (Jehovah) or are you a Jehovah's Witness?

Thank you for the welcome, yes a JW. Jesus is our king,our leader, we listen to his truths and apply them to our everyday lives. But Jehovah is our God.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Keith.
I hope you plan to stay here and add more to the forum other than just religious debating.
Sometimes those threads can get really heated ;)
Enjoy.

kjw47

Jehovah Witness. Okay that answers that. Enjoy your CULT.

How many cults do you know that quote Jesus and the words cannot be proven wrong? Yet his words prove every other religion claiming to be christian wrong--How do you explain that fact?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
How many cults do you know that quote Jesus and the words cannot be proven wrong? Yet his words prove every other religion claiming to be christian wrong--How do you explain that fact?

First of all, your biblical quotes come from KJV.
I subscribe to DRV.. you're missing some stuff.
Thank you Pirate_girl, I enjoy religious debating.
I can see that.:smile:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Thx. for the link Pirate girl that's what I thought is was the Bible used by the Catholic Church. Never read that version. I will have to read it.

Kane

I think being a Jehovah Witness is just an excuse for being a draft dodger.
I don't know why kjw47 keeps talking about Heaven. According to the Witnesses, the Lord stopped taking names because as of 1935 Heaven was full.

Last edited:

Kane

Jehovah's witnesses are very strongly cultic in both doctrine and behaviour, thus fitting both categories of false doctrine and mind control.

They believe that all true Christian churches are of the devil.
They believe Jesus is not God, but is the Archangel Michael - the first being created by God.

They deny that God is a Trinity.

They believe Jesus died on a stake, rather than a cross.

They deny that Jesus rose bodily from the dead.

They believe that ony 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses will go to heaven. The rest will live forever in a paradise on Earth, never meeting the person who died for them - Jesus Christ.

They believe that salvation is impossible outside of the Watchtower.

They are not allowed to question the Watchtower leadership or teaching.

They claim you need to read the Watchtower's magazines and other material in order to understand the Bible correctly. If you don't read the Watchtower's books, you will "fall into darkness" - what they call reverting to normal Christianity.

They have falsely predicted the end of the world five times.

They have just changed a major Watchtower prediction that the end of the world would come before the generation of Witnesses born before 1914 died.

They used to forbid any vaccinations or organ transplants, even to save lives.

They are not allowed to have blood transfusions, even to save a child's life.
They are encouraged to visit homes for at least 10 hours per month distributing Watchtower materials.

They use their own special translation of the Bible which mistranslates the original texts.

They are well known to disown, shun, and ignore any friends and family leaving the cult.

They discourage tertiary education.

They are not allowed to be in the army or wear crosses.

They are not allowed to celebrate birthdays.

They are not allowed to celebrate Christmas - the date we celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ.

Mama

Correct me if I am wrong but, it is my understanding that they think that unless you are a JW, you can't have eternal life. Religions don't save people....only Jesus can save someone and he never attached any religion to his FREE gift of salvation.

Welcome to the forum Keith :flowers:

kjw47

I think being a Jehovah Witness is just an excuse for being a draft dodger.

Actually Micah 4 teaches that in these last days Gods true servants would learn war no more, and beat their swords into plowshares.
And on the other hand-- during the rev war, the civil war, ww1,ww2-- the same religious followers stood on both sides killing one another, while the clergy prayed to the same God for the quick destruction of the members of their own religion who stood on both sides--isnt that like the purest form of hipocrosy there has ever been on this earth? Does one think Jesus would actually condone these acts? The JW,s went into the prisions and concentration camps so they wouldnt be partakers of all that bloodguilt. No cowardice doing that, but it did display love amongst themselves.

kjw47

Correct me if I am wrong but, it is my understanding that they think that unless you are a JW, you can't have eternal life. Religions don't save people....only Jesus can save someone and he never attached any religion to his FREE gift of salvation.

Welcome to the forum Keith :flowers:

At Hebrews 13:17--it teaches to be submissive to teachers--how can one have a teacher if not in a religion?
Also Jesus appointed the faithful and discreet slave( lead teachers) over all of his belongings to give spiritual food at the proper time. They are the lead teachers in the only religion Jesus deals with.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Ha, friggin' Jehovah's Witness. They always come around and bother me when I'm trying to work. I usually run them off and send them over to my jerk neighbor.