• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

howdy

Garmins_Dad

Nice looking place... figured i would sign up and check yall out some more.. Soo.. Get up on the doctors table and spread wide.. :yum::yum:

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
PersonPuttingRubberGloves50229.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi GD, welcome to forumsforums. I'm glad you found us.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy. Your daughter, little miss Garmin is the girl that keeps wanting me to make illegal U-turns?:yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice looking place... figured i would sign up and check yall out some more.. Soo.. Get up on the doctors table and spread wide.. :yum::yum:

Welcome but I do not need another proctologist in my life, and I am especially afraid of the ones that prefer to keep both hands on my shoulders .:yum::yum:

Garmins_Dad

Hahahaha Its a boy dog.. still intact.. :yum: maybe with some :flowers: and a :1062: he would swing your way.. but don't hold your breath... :wall:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Hahahaha Its a boy dog.. still intact.. :yum: maybe with some :flowers: and a :1062: he would swing your way.. but don't hold your breath... :wall:
Looks like he figured you out, Muley. This guy's got a sense of humor. Wonder how long before he pisses us off or we piss him off. It's inevitable.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like he figured you out, Muley. This guy's got a sense of humor. Wonder how long before he pisses us off or we piss him off. It's inevitable.
Well he is a Texan living in Canuck land so it does present unique opportunities.:yum::yum:

Garmins_Dad

Yaa usually a sick and twisted sense of humor.. But my spelling is crap.. so bear with that part.. Ahhh the life of a oilfield worker.. giddy up... Ohh my wife farted.. wonder if that's a mating call :w00t2: or just the cabbage rolls from last night :unsure: ..

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Cabbage farts are almost as bad as leeks. You get to dine alone at breakfast the next day.:w00t2:

Garmins_Dad

Good to see ya call em as ya see um.. Sick.. yup.. wife says the same thing..

Admit it.. you have had to much beer once in a while..

beer20goggles.jpg

:yum::yum::yum: