• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ahoy there!

Ahoy All! Just a new guy that happened to stumble upon this forum. As the name says, it seems like a "Fun" place! Hope to add to the humor and hilariousness here! Obviously, with a screen name like mine, I have to have a sense of humor (haha). Always looking to converse w/ likeminded others. :brows:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
In comparison to your measuring tape, you're tiny.
You can stand under a high heeled shoe.
What happened to the e in incredible?

Let me guess... for one so small you had to drop it so's not to have such a large user name?
:yum:

j/k.. welcome.. you nut..

In comparison to your measuring tape, you're tiny.
You can stand under a high heeled shoe.
What happened to the e in incredible?

Let me guess... for one so small you had to drop it so's not to have such a large user name?
:yum:

j/k.. welcome.. you nut..

LOL!!! Hey, and concering the Heel I was standing under, I mean, you should see how HIGH that Heel was!!
And for a Pirate Girl, I see you have quite the sense of humor. Just make sure you keep those swashbuckling boots on, because I have been known to bite an ankle or 2 ya know *where's one of those sandwhich swords when you need one..grrrr* hehe.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I do have quite the sense of humour.
Laughter and making others laugh is important to me.
Enjoy your time here, and have fun.

Yes indeed watch out for the cats. Anyhow welcome to the funnyfarm

Ahoy there Catvenger! And thanks for helping me to stay on the lookout for *cringes* Cats! As you can tell...they're not my most favorite things. Unfortunately, unlike Felines, I don't have 9 lives - only one! And since I value it, I do try to avoid - *cringes again* Cats!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Have you ever been on any other forums before, besides this one?
If so, which ones.
I have.
You kinda remind me of someone from a forum I was on years ago.

Have you ever been on any other forums before, besides this one?
If so, which ones.
I have.
You kinda remind me of someone from a forum I was on years ago.
Wow! How so, do I remind you of someone from one of your previous forays from another time? Was it the quick wit? Intellect, Humor? Tall..Dark...Handsome like qualities? :) Do tell!! And I was on Topix, I belive years ago. Was fun at first, but evolved into something less so. Or perhaps (how weird would that be), was it a "Random Chat", when one could do that on AOL Instant Messenger (haha). I learned from that experience, that when someone has the words "Disturbed" in their screen name..don't walk away from them...RUN! lol.

Happy Birthday Shrink! LOL
Was your cake small? haha

Haha...Wow my 1st Birthday Salutation! And what makes you think I'd have a "Small" Cake!? I'll have you know that Im used to having a "Very Large Cake!" And you've probably seen me on it! How so? Well at the last Wedding you attended, that had that really Big Cake...Remember that little Groom & Bride that was on the cake?? Haha...Which btw, was quite a task getting down from there! *grrrrrr* And I wouldve asked you for a hand, but once you Pirate Girls start drinking...(haha).

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum. I just noticed this intro thread. Good to have you here. Post often and watch out for Muley & Rusty. :w00t2:

bilbo

bilbo

nooooooo, she didn't! lol

fzudC.gif

You can admit it or you can deny it..............

bilbo

Hello bilbo, welcome to the forums.
you must be a friend of Shrink?

Thank You pirate girl!
As for this one that is called Shrink... Never met anyone here before tonite, I was just hoping beyond hope that someone in this realm was smaller than me.

:sad:

this virginity stuff is great for girls but not so much us guy folk........

Woe is Bilbo

**looks both way's for hidden camera's**

Ok lookie here IS.... it look's like we are alone, yes Pirate Girl put me up to it!!!! I like you and stuff, but She promised me a 48 foot Schooner w/microwave and 3 years of slippage if I DON"T MAKE A MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say we sail together and take down these bitches of the Seven Seas!

What Say You?

LOLOL!!! You do realize that many a lass have wound up as broken as bottles of rum after a stampede, trying to obtain...Pirate Booty!? And to think she was willing to sell me out for 4'8" Schooner!!! Of which she never once mentioned had a Microwave!!!!! Bilbo, it's time we run this wench aground! Careful though, like you said she's got hidden cameras & spies everywhere...so we'll have to plot carefully. And please for God's sake...Clean up this Messs!!!! Arrrggh!!