• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Maybe there's hope...

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
for McCain.

Drill!

"We must embark on a national mission to eliminate our dependence on foreign oil," McCain told reporters yesterday. In a speech today, he plans to add that "we have untapped oil reserves of at least 21 billion barrels in the United States. But a broad federal moratorium stands in the way of energy exploration and production. . . . It is time for the federal government to lift these restrictions."

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
He actually hit Barry Hussein, too.

Windfall tax on oil companies.

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif] "If that plan sounds familiar, it's because that was President Carter's big idea, too. ...I'm all for recycling, but it's better applied to paper and plastic than to the failed policies of the 1970s," the Republican presidential contender said in excerpts of a speech planned for Tuesday evening.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome! I'm glad common sense if finding it's way into the campaign. I do hope it's more than talk, but like you titled this thread: There is HOPE!!!!!! :thumb: