• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello from Pennsylvania

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
:whistling:Some times it takes that long for me to think before I act on a thought!!!!!!!........my calender says 4-21-2013
Hell Im doing real good......Im on the same wave link as the LUVS...........Now ...where is that dam bottle of Wine!!!!!!:brows:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
He turned over a new leaf, got married, had a kid and he thought that none of us would recognise him. Hence the introduction to the "new" Rusty. I only hope that he's better than the old one. :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He ain't been right since the lightning hit him....walking barefoot after the Furd left him sit.:whistling::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just don't get too close to any twisters. Don't want to see your picture on the national news and weather channel.:w00t2:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Just don't get too close to any twisters. Don't want to see your picture on the national news and weather channel.:w00t2:

Shit, the Taurus is a tank. Ain't gonna be no PA twister what can topple it! It's way too aerodynamical :yum:

Last edited: