• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Welcome Kingwood Korner members

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to Forums Forums. Please post an intro and be sure to post something in this thread letting us know that you are one of the Kingwood gang. :thumb: :D
If you need help with anything just give me a shout.

SATex

Hello...SATex here..I am here from Kingwood Korner..although I have not been on in a while...Also Kingwood Underground...(taking a much needed break from that one)...Thanks for having me here...Even though I am from the kingwood area..I live in San Antonio now...Hope to make some new friends and catch back up with some old ones...

SATex

Thanks grommerguyNWO...for the Welcome..I am sure it will be great..Looking forward to the journey that is ahead...

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
just remember - don't hold your breath and keep paddling.
(oh, and stay away from Rusty - he'll try to drink all your booze)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi SATex! Welcome to Forums Forums. Sorry I missed your intro first go round.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Fender

Live in KW myself, but the air got a bit stuffy on the BBs and somehow found myself not welcomed as I appearantly don't thumb my nose properly. Tried to enroll on KK. Then found the thread by Ray that mentioned this site. Cool place here.

SATex

Live in KW myself, but the air got a bit stuffy on the BBs and somehow found myself not welcomed as I appearantly don't thumb my nose properly. Tried to enroll on KK. Then found the thread by Ray that mentioned this site. Cool place here.

Well...Hey Fender good to see you here...KW is an awesome place..I love it..it is a great place with great people...I am sure you will find that also...Not saying there are not the few...But like I see...There is that 10% in all of life.....I just make sure they are not in my life....Ha