• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

leadarrows is in the house.

leadarrows

I am new to this site but have been posting on sites like this for a decade now so I am use to this format.
I am a forth generation farmer but I liked my fun too much as a young-en so I missed my opportunity to get big. I still enjoy farm life and have 67 acres with 36 tillable and about 22 acres devoted to wildlife. The wife and I garden and enjoy about anything outdoors. The wife rescues dogs at one time we had 14. Were down to 8 right now.
That should be enough information to get me started here ....better leave something else to talk about for later....lol

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
welcome to FF....excuse my dress attire i do get silly this time of year:whistling:

have fun.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't mind Galvi, he was not kidding when he said dress. There are photos! Welcome to the barn.:yum::yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome .................. got any AR's or parts for sale? .......... :yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I am new to this site but have been posting on sites like this for a decade now so I am use to this format.

Its not the format that is the problem around here . Its all the nut cases who are members .

I am one of the worst :unsure:.
Glad you found us .WE are mostly a bunch of old sex starved grumpy bastards who are pissed off about something most of the time .

Welcome and enjoy !

leadarrows

Its not the format that is the problem around here . Its all the nut cases who are members .

I am one of the worst :unsure:.
Glad you found us .WE are mostly a bunch of old sex starved grumpy bastards who are pissed off about something most of the time .

Welcome and enjoy !
Dad.....Is that you?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi LeadArrows, welcome to Forums Forums. I'm glad you found us.

Seems like you'll fit right in this looney bin.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Ironman

Hello LA, welcome to the community. :smile:

As a young-en, what are some of the things you did for fun?

leadarrows

Faster Horses, Older Whiskey, Younger Women, and no money...

Fast cars....of all the things I am good at driving was what I did best. Of course that leads to learning to fix them. If you made me choose between a hundred mile an hour power drift and sex....I would have to see the girl and the car before I could decide.
Shooting pool, Table top Shuffleboard, Darts and Budweiser.
Hog Roasts...went to ...hum...lots...held 3 with bands...use to work in bars. Tender...bouncer..manager.
Been a line Mechanic, truck driver, carpenter, electricians helper, hod carrier....lots of different jobs. I always worked on the family farm as well. My granddad was the first Soybean farmer in our county and he was a Indiana Certified Seed Grower for 35 years. I can honestly say I cut my first front teeth on the steering wheel of a John Deere.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
welcome, does leadarrows mean bullets? just askin cuz thats the first thing that came to mind when i saw your screen name.:smile: hope you have fun here:biggrin:

leadarrows

When I first started using the net all the names I wanted to use were taken and I didn't want to be Scotty99999999999 or some such thing so I tried using the name of our club some of my friends and I had as kids. "The Lead Arrows". We had guns and bows and spent all our time in the woods. One kid suggested simply The guns and bows club but we didn't like that and in a moment of unusually creative thinking for me I cam up with the name Lead Arrows. I use it on every site I join. Real name is Randy Scott. I might add Led Zeppelin came after lead arrows....lol

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Randy Scott??!? Hey, man, I really enjoyed all of your old western movies! :yum::yum:

Anyway, welcome to the asylum. :w00t2:

leadarrows

Thanks....now you know.....
Whatever happened to Randolph Scott
ridin' the trail alone?
Whatever happened to Gene and Tex,
and Roy, and Rex, the Durango Kid?
Oh, Whatever happened to Randolph Scott,
his horse plain as could be?
Whatever happened to Randolph Scott
has happened to the best of me.

Aww heck here ya go....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJlD5roDqNw"]Whatever Happened to Randolph Scott - YouTube[/ame]

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, LD! :clap:That is one of my favorite Statler Brothers songs, and I never saw the Utube video before.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I must say it's refreshing to see a real person joining the ranks who isn't more screwed up than we are. Please don't try to save us or get us to believe that Islam is a religion of peace. How many forums have you been banned from (3 permanently for me, not including two short-term for bad behavior from this one)? I have a problem with playing nice.

leadarrows

I was once a group of 12 who was sent to banned camp on a grass cutting site. It's a long story but in a nut shell what made the owner mad was an organized stop posting.

A couple of other short term times for being rude in my retorts.

My second grade teacher actually wrote " Does not play well with others." on my report card once.".....am I in? lol

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I was once a group of 12 who was sent to banned camp on a grass cutting site. It's a long story but in a nut shell what made the owner mad was an organized stop posting.

A couple of other short term times for being rude in my retorts.

My second grade teacher actually wrote " Does not play well with others." on my report card once.".....am I in? lol

Missed the intro first time around as well.

What the hell does one have to do to get friggin' banned from a lawnmower site? Had to be more than stop posting. Never mind. Maybe it is better that I don't know. :yum: :whistling::wink:

Welcome!

You will fit right in here if you love guns, hate slackers and are considered a racist by every boneheaded liberal you have ever met. :w00t2:

leadarrows

Missed the intro first time around as well.

What the hell does one have to do to get friggin' banned from a lawnmower site? Had to be more than stop posting. Never mind. Maybe it is better that I don't know. :yum: :whistling::wink:

Welcome!

You will fit right in here if you love guns, hate slackers and are considered a racist by every boneheaded liberal you have ever met. :w00t2:
Uh....let me use my theme song to clear that up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KXobYnmtgc0

Actually there is a big long story about that....At one point I was getting grass next to a lawn crew and they were talking about something I was involved in on the net...I must have look crazy when I started laughing for what they would never have guessed reason....one of the VP wrote a whole page about it I could post....but that would be nuts....lol

Last edited: