• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Posted without proper intro, how rude.

richard86

I posted a short time ago on a thread and got to thinking, I've never really introduce myself. And for that I apologize. I'm definitely not forum savvy, but I would imagine you should not post without folks having a clue who you are. I've followed this forum as a lurker for years so I kinda know you all.

I live in north central Nebraska, own a small repair shop, have three kids, married for 22 extremely happy years (I'm so dang lucky there).

I wish I could remember how I found this place, but I come here daily cause you are a great group of people, you make me laugh every time I come snoop in on you.

I won't break any posting records but I will try to post more often, I've always felt bad since I'd never introduced myself and would just blabber away, but some topics I just couldn't resist. So if I've offended by spouting off as a outsider I apologize.

Rich

richard86

Oh, one other thing, cause I know it will come up. I'M A GUY! (please don't make me provide photographic evidence). Sorry CDAJen I couldn't resist.

Ironman

Hey Rich!

Welcome aboard. I don't think you have pissed anyone off. Yet! LOL, just kidding, there isn't any drama around here. :yum:

Have fun. :biggrin:

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
1sm007hiya.gif

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Where are you from in NE? I am originally from central central NE. Dannebrog to be exact. 12 miles from St Paul and Grand Island.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I posted a short time ago on a thread and got to thinking, I've never really introduce myself. And for that I apologize. I'm definitely not forum savvy, but I would imagine you should not post without folks having a clue who you are. I've followed this forum as a lurker for years so I kinda know you all.

I live in north central Nebraska, own a small repair shop, have three kids, married for 22 extremely happy years (I'm so dang lucky there).

I wish I could remember how I found this place, but I come here daily cause you are a great group of people, you make me laugh every time I come snoop in on you.

I won't break any posting records but I will try to post more often, I've always felt bad since I'd never introduced myself and would just blabber away, but some topics I just couldn't resist. So if I've offended by spouting off as a outsider I apologize.

Rich
Bum deal rich i was just there a couple weeks ago in in a town just out side of oneal good to have you aboard and i love your streight axle chevy truck built back when trucks were trucks.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome. We will figure out the penalty for being 3 years late with your intro thread. :whistling:

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome Rich! If you are already familiar with us lurking so long then you are aware of Rusty & Muley so I do not need to mention them. :yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Rich.

No, as yet you haven't pissed off anyone. But you are invited to dive in and try.

Just be real, be yourself and even the most diverse opinions will be respected. And yes, Photo evidence of your sex is not usualy a good idea.

richard86

Thanks for the welcome, nice to be officially a member.

Jimbo, I live in Ainsworth, I built my shop on my wife's Grandfathers place, west of town. My family moved here from Longmont Colorado when I was in 6th grade. Met my wife in 6th grade we went to a two room country school together (21 kids total 4 of us in 6th grade). My Dad managed a ranch south of town, so I got my lifelong dream of being a cowboy.

Don, wish I'd a been couple weeks quicker, would have liked to meet you in person. You might have drove right by if you went to Oneil on hwy20. If you did go through on 20 you probably saw our fires, or for sure heard about them. Huge fire on the Niobrara river just north of town. I can't remember the number of fire dept.s here to help, but probably close to 100. It's been a long extremely hot summer with hardly any rain.

TR, I'm slightly familiar with the Legand of Rusty and Muley, or is it Muley and Rusty? I can never keep it straight!

Franc, you don't need my pics huh? I shall delete my Weiner shots then. Wait that didn't come out right, I meant my Anthony Weiner style pics. You know what I mean, right.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just so you understand, Rusty was here first and I came in behind him.:brows:
I also like the old Chevy truck in your avatar.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the welcome, nice to be officially a member.

Jimbo, I live in Ainsworth, I built my shop on my wife's Grandfathers place, west of town. My family moved here from Longmont Colorado when I was in 6th grade. Met my wife in 6th grade we went to a two room country school together (21 kids total 4 of us in 6th grade). My Dad managed a ranch south of town, so I got my lifelong dream of being a cowboy.

Don, wish I'd a been couple weeks quicker, would have liked to meet you in person. You might have drove right by if you went to Oneil on hwy20. If you did go through on 20 you probably saw our fires, or for sure heard about them. Huge fire on the Niobrara river just north of town. I can't remember the number of fire dept.s here to help, but probably close to 100. It's been a long extremely hot summer with hardly any rain.

TR, I'm slightly familiar with the Legand of Rusty and Muley, or is it Muley and Rusty? I can never keep it straight!

Franc, you don't need my pics huh? I shall delete my Weiner shots then. Wait that didn't come out right, I meant my Anthony Weiner style pics. You know what I mean, right.
i drove from iowa to Oneal on hwy 20 after going up to meet 300 h&h and his nice family if i ever have to find another wife i may have to import one from the mid west them farm fresh chicks are hot

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Any reps you have for Rusty, just send my way. I will see he gets them.:whistling:He is busy planning his wedding/imprisonment. Well actually I think he is getting his bachelor party together but wedding sounds better.:whistling::yum::yum: