• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB Snow Trac ST4

Ak_muskeg

Hello All,
I found this forum while looking for a Snow trac ST4. I am currently in the market for a ST4. If anyone is looking to sell or know of one forsale please let me know.
Thank you

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
what condition are you looking for do you want the narrow trac st-4 or a st4-b aka snowmaster. there is one member in anchorage that was looking to thin his heard I think he is working at a remote site now haven't herd from him in a while been trying to phone him for the last 2 weeks. I suspect he is working somewhere there is no coverage for his provider.

Ak_muskeg

Condition wise, I would prefer to have it complete, no missing parts. I don't really want to be searching for lots of parts. Im not afraid to work on them. They can be a work in progress. I was looking for a ST4

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
There is one on a auction today in Hettinger, North Dakota. Looks to be perfectly restored or maintained.

This one sold for 13,000 today it was in very good condition I did not get it
But had placed a bid

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
got one here in nome just came up its part of a mining gear package but I think the owner would single it out the engine needs to be reinstalled and drive chains need to be adjusted

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I have one for you up here needs a little tlc and the engine put back in it has all the parts the owner wants 7 k for it it would cost about 1500 to get it to anchorage you can contact me at 907 434 0692