• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kristi KT7 restoration

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Never seen one up close and would like to before the next Tucker runs me down. So whatever will get it to McCall. Had a nice ride in the iron goat and would love to check off the kristi!
I have to admit I have been blessed in the fact I had a chance to lay my heeling hands on the last kt-7. how many people living in a flyin community can say that.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Is his name Mark Ashcroft ?

Sorry did not see this until today......

it is mark not sure on his last name at the moment....when get this cell phone of mine fixed I will get you his contact info... My phone pooped out on me, while tracking a deer last week....

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry did not see this until today......

it is mark not sure on his last name at the moment....when get this cell phone of mine fixed I will get you his contact info... My phone pooped out on me, while tracking a deer last week....

Yes Mark Ashcroft ~ He sold me the carb I just put on Yetti and provided a very nice hand written detailed memo on the engine and carb.. Yup he's the man I will be a customer to him for life. Amazing what he can do with those engines.:clap:

Sno-Surfer

Holy smokes! That thing is cool! Some one pull some strings and get this to McCall. :hammer:

Last edited:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was thinking about that pickup tube. I hope it broke from vibration and not rust.
jim

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
See you all in McCall for the Vintage Snow Cat event "McCallin All Cats" I will be sure to bring a functioning KT7. Who else will be attending ?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
guessing the KT7 whisperer work some kind of magic and you have successfully enjoyed the thrill of having the Kristi move under it's own power....FABULOUS..... and yes see ya in mccallin'

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Its an oddity thats for sure. Fun to see the look on peoples faces when I drive by Not going to set any speed records..But then Im not in any hurry anyway.....

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
glad to see it moved Marco I have to give up levi garret and coffee if I want to keep my cdl Don't know if I can give up the krusty jokes though.

KT3survivor

hell yes. congrats man. year of the kristi indeed.

snowtrac nome: how could anyone who drives for a living give up coffee? thats insane. whats up with that?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Nearly brought a tear to my eye to see that. Bigal is looking down proud as heck sipping a dr rum right now.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice work! 2017 is the year of the Kriti

Glad the left coast doesn't have neigbors the complain about snowcats. Who would ?