• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wtb rubber tracks for BR160

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I would assume you are talking about all surface tracks like you would see on a bv206

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a set of excellent guides.
fair grousers
and good belts.

I am in WI

Jbhaen

Sorry for any confusion I am looking for a set of tracks for a BR 160 that are 100% rubber looks like a giant snowmobile track I've seen photos on a few other forms but cannot seem where to find any
Also looking for the forklift style idler wheel conversion looking for four tires with Hubs

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry for any confusion I am looking for a set of tracks for a BR 160 that are 100% rubber looks like a giant snowmobile track I've seen photos on a few other forms but cannot seem where to find any
Also looking for the forklift style idler wheel conversion looking for four tires with Hubs

+1 on mn outdoors

personally I feel you may be confused with the hans hall conversion tracks.

They look very snowmobilish but are actually belts with Ruber covered bar grousers...

Just an opinion...

Got a picture to share>?

RVR RNR

No such thing as "solid rubber" tracks (like Terra Tucker's use) that I am aware of for any make of twin-track machine. As mike said, I think you are referring to the Hans Hall "Wishbone" style of track that are rubber coated or covered cleats w/belts.

Bombardier BR-180 Hall Fishbone Rubber Tracks.

Attachments

• Fishbone_2sm.jpg
    Fishbone_2sm.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 137