• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kristi on the move

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It says "NOW MOBILE" on the side! Way to go Matt!

Rides this winter...:flowers::clap:

Lets get a date set!

Regards, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
kt4 I can't speak for you but had I worked on a project as long as Big Al did the day I jumped in I would be smiling too.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Proof positive.
well there you go. off and running. sounds good, brakes seem fairly responsive.

Snotrac insult reply here.....
Now, if I ever get the desire to go fishing in a school bus (I know somebody)

Mike

jask

That thing is just so darn cute!! I keep expecting Thomas the tank engine or some cartoon characters to appear every time I watch those videos:biggrin:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD JOB, LOVE IT!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That thing is just so darn cute!! I keep expecting Thomas the tank engine or some cartoon characters to appear every time I watch those videos:biggrin:
Now that is funny stuff right there :clap:

Not only that , It does not run out of gas in Corn Fields .

It was a Hay field not a Corn field. And I was at fault, I ran the thing for so long and so far that I didn't quite make it back home. Can't blame a super-reliable long distance running Snow Trac for having an idiot as an owner who didn't bother to bring along an emergency gas can.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am wondering what the military used it for, psychological warfare ??