• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How did Ray McCall die from the gunshot?

Gunsrus

I couldn't find a forum for PC games, so I decided to address this issue here. In the original Call of Juarez (2006), Ray Mccall is shot by Mendosa in the chest by a Volcano Gun, which deals him a mortal wound. Now, Ray wears a metal breast plate, which deflects incoming bullets. Why, then, did this one bullet fired at him cause lethal damage? I thought his metal breast plates would have saved him.

Kane

Sorry, Guns, you probably didn't find a FF forum on PC Games for a very good reason.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, Guns, you probably didn't find a FF forum on PC Games for a very good reason.
Do people here play games? I think the last PC game I played was Castle Wolfenstein and that was written for Windows 3.1, or some other ancient operating system back in the early 1990's!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Pong and that one where you stack the red & blue pills were the last PC games I played...unless you count solitaire.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry. Can't help you. Only games I play on the computer is the occasional "hidden objects" game.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Pong and that one where you stack the red & blue pills were the last PC games I played...unless you count solitaire.

Pong would have been the last for me!!!!! OH...I do hunt and pek most of the time!!!:yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, I can't help you either. I play Solitaire and Mahjong but that's it.

I think that I played "Prince of Persia" a couple of times about 20 years ago before that it was "Asteroids" and some tank battle game back about 1980.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I had forgotten about Mahjong!!!!! spent somehours ..years ago!! Thanks for the memories!!!!!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Ya know guns....I get the impresion that the MEN [and Wemon on here actualy get out in snot tracks and kewees or what ever Al plays with and hits the snow....:whistling: Dont think they do vido games of snow tracks, in mamas basement!!:yum:.............weeeeeell now that I think on it AL...might be your boy....he seems to like his Jammys and Security bottle[of rum]:yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Ya know guns....I get the impresion that the MEN [and Wemon on here actualy get out in snot tracks and kewees or what ever Al plays with and hits the snow....:whistling: Dont think they do vido games of snow tracks, in mamas basement!!:yum:.............weeeeeell now that I think on it AL...might be your boy....he seems to like his Jammys and Security bottle[of rum]:yum:
Now, now. Be nice to old Al. He's been rode hard and put up wet ,and has enough problems without you picking on his Roy Rogers jammies and his beverage of choice.

roypng_footed_pajamas.jpg
pr_55.jpg
url
url

Gunsrus

Alright, let's look at the issue from a realistic perspective. Ray was shot in the chest by Mendoza at a distance of about two feet by a Volcano gun. The metal breast plate he was wearing was supposed to have protected him but it didn't. How come?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Alright, let's look at the issue from a realistic perspective. Ray was shot in the chest by Mendoza at a distance of about two feet by a Volcano gun. The metal breast plate he was wearing was supposed to have protected him but it didn't. How come?
We were supposed to be able to keep our healthcare policy and doctor if we liked them...obviously that's not the case. Your fictional character with a fictional breast plate and being shot by a fictional weapon was supposed to be protected...obviously that's not the case either. Nothing appears to be "realistic" in either case, and from the previous comments, none of us play these fictional/virtual games as you do. I would suggest a gaming site pertaining to your game might get you an answer that you're not going to get here. We're a bunch of old guys, most of whom have never even bought one of these games of violence, much less played the game.

I went to high school with a kid named Mendoza, but he's an old guy now and probably doesn't partake of virtual games either. Hope this helps.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Now, now. Be nice to old Al. He's been rode hard and put up wet ,and has enough problems without you picking on his Roy Rogers jammies and his beverage of choice.

roypng_footed_pajamas.jpg
pr_55.jpg
url
url
I keep looking at the jammys and wondering..is the hood on backwards????or are the feet on backwards?? eather way OLD AL wood look good in PINK.....??????:yum: Maby it wouldmake more sence if I had a swig of the rum!!!!!!!:yum:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Maby guns needs to put on ALs jammys and go back down into mommys basement...have a little rum and zone out and the great misterys of his game will come to him....:brows:

Reuben Goldberg

Probably just a 'gliche' in the system. Lotta' that goin' around these days.

Then again, anyone that gets shot in the chest with a volcano gun should probably be dead. No metal breast plate can stand up to a volcano gun, especially from from just two feet away. Everyone knows that.

Gunsrus

Probably just a 'gliche' in the system. Lotta' that goin' around these days.

Then again, anyone that gets shot in the chest with a volcano gun should probably be dead. No metal breast plate can stand up to a volcano gun, especially from from just two feet away. Everyone knows that.

Okay, the Volcano gun was powerful enough to penetrate armor at close range. What kind of rounds could go through metal at a distance of two feet in 1884?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My apologies. I'm new to the forum and cannot find the face palm emoticon.
Are you looking for this: :pat: or maybe this :bonk: ?

if so the first one is called 'pat', 2nd one is called 'bonk'. to make them show up without searching smilies replace the ' with : and that'll work.

Reuben Goldberg

Are you looking for this: :pat: or maybe this :bonk: ?

if so the first one is called 'pat', 2nd one is called 'bonk'. to make them show up without searching smilies replace the ' with : and that'll work.
Thanks.

Okay, the Volcano gun was powerful enough to penetrate armor at close range. What kind of rounds could go through metal at a distance of two feet in 1884?
:pat:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Whats the cal of a vulco gun???:unsure: cant seem to find one on cheeper than dirt:ermm: can some one give the aprox...bolistics ...specks:shifty: what type of trigger meco do they use? I seem to be at a loss for info:sad::wow:what weighty issues to siffer on an early turds day!!!!!:yum:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
:whistling:The BFG2000 sounds a little small but with the belt feed it might do the job...think Ill give it a try....must admit though...I have trouble understanding guns liberal way of thinking!!!:whistling: