• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WA state Track party/snow cat jamboree 2014

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
As for location we will be doing it at the same spot as this year, Leavenworth WA. The location was picked for a number of reasons and it turns out they were all good ones. We have more terrane to cover in the area we left from and the town has much to offer during the times we are not in our cats. There will be some changes but for the most part the Der Ritterhoff hotel was very good to us as well as Bert the property owner where we staged before the trip. I'm sure I'm speaking for a few others here in the Pacific NW, we would love to have someone plan something somewhere else so we could see some other country. You wouldn't regret the trip, hope to see you next year.
BUMP

cheeto

What I like about that one is the fellow took care of it. I saw it at the Jamboree last year he ran the hell out of it without worry of breaking down. Well maintained. ...

I can attest to this fact. I got to ride in it also and it is a very capable machine.:biggrin:

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Snow cat jamboree 2014 will be held in Leavenworth WA on Jan 24-26. Der Ritterhoff will be giving 10% off room rates and RV spots if you let them know your with the jamboree. We will have a meeting and breakfast at Kristalls restaurant next door on morning of the 24th, time to be announced. Once we are ready we will convoy out to Eagle Creek, unload at Bert's place and head out into Derby Canyon. Anyone with a snow cat is welcome to join us for the day, spread the word! If your just interested in looking at some really cool snow toys they will be displayed all day on the 24th in the Der Ritterhoff RV lot. See ya there!
BUMP:clap::clap::wow::w00t2::wow::w00t2::wow::w00t2::wow::w00t2::wow::w00t2::clap::clap:

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Snow cat jamboree 2014 will be held in Leavenworth WA on Jan 24-26. Der Ritterhoff will be giving 10% off room rates and RV spots if you let them know your with the jamboree. We will have a meeting and breakfast at Kristalls restaurant next door on morning of the 24th, time to be announced. Once we are ready we will convoy out to Eagle Creek, unload at Bert's place and head out into Derby Canyon. Anyone with a snow cat is welcome to join us for the day, spread the word! If your just interested in looking at some really cool snow toys they will be displayed all day on the 24th in the Der Ritterhoff RV lot. See ya there!

Bump

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jamboree next month!!!
last year several said they wished they had gone.

use my links for info and pictures

Tye one on

We are getting close to jamboree time as Jim said and the snow is piling up nicely on the east side. It's shaping up to be a great turn out for this years outing so don't be left out! We are going to schedule a time Friday night to meet at a beer garden in Leavenworth for a meet and great, thinking Ducks and Drakes around 7:00. If you come in to town Thursday or early Friday we would love for you to unload your cat and display it in the Der Ritterhoff lot until Saturday morning. Jim or I will be around to give a hand if needed and answer any questions about the outing. Think snow!!!!!!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Slide1-2.jpg

cheeto

Wait, somebody is missing from that pic! Somebody that had to head home immediately after the ride but was thankful all the way. :smile:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would have done the same if my back was bothering me. You weren't alone. Ted with the new pistenbully scout demo cut out early. Maybe he figured his price was to high??
He did sell a trade in.

Were going to need some kind of a head count soon if you think you can attend.
Jim

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
on the top of the facebook jamboree page in my link it has a picture from the top of our jamboree route. I took the picture at the last jamboree. In the valley below is Leavenworth.
get a sled or cat and join us.

turbinator62

Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
My wife and I are planning to attend with our 1402 Imp. We'll be coming from Ellensburg so hopefully Blewett pass won't go stinko on the 24th. Der Ritterhoff has a 24 hour cancellation policy just in case. I will make reservations soon.
I still haven't had a chance to fully test my cat in snow after the all the work done over the summer. Hope to use it some before the Jamboree.

Still no snow at our cabin.

Sound's like a good time and plan to make some new friends this year.

Attachments

• DSCF3307.jpg
    DSCF3307.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 329

Nate b

Booked my room yesterday, my brother is suppose to get his soon. I'll be there the 24th hopefully pretty early so we can unload and display her.
hazyry6a.jpg
3e8uqede.jpg
and think he is bringing his to see all the cats.

Last edited:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lyndon and earl will be at it in the blue one and my green one will be. I will have my pb canyon
I have cb,ham and gmrs radio
snowtrac1152012014.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

Last edited:

turbinator62

Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
Made my reservations this morning. Shelly at the Ritterhof said they had about 10 or 12 already. Sounds like there will be a good turn out.

Tye one on

Just a quick update! Attendance will be way up this year, We have cats coming from as far away as Helena Montana. If your a cat owner and have interest in spending some time in a great town with some great people and some really cool cats you don't want to miss this event.

Tye one on

If your planning on attending the jamboree give me a quick number of those in your party. The places we are getting together Friday and Saturday morning are looking for a head count. Also I know there are a few people bringing more than one cat, that would be good to know too. Cheers!

turbinator62

Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
If your planning on attending the jamboree give me a quick number of those in your party. The places we are getting together Friday and Saturday morning are looking for a head count. Also I know there are a few people bringing more than one cat, that would be good to know too. Cheers!

We'll be there with 2 full size humans and one smallish cat. (1402 Imp)
My wife and I are really looking forward to it!
What is your count on attendance so far?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Were still counting and need it for seating and restaurant . so if you could post a number please do. even if it is a maybe.
A phone call of people put it at 15 cats and 40 people children and adults. a few sleds.
details will be posted later on facebook .
jim

Tye one on

We are a month out so here is the schedule for those who don't know.

Cats will arrive January 23 and 24. If your bringing a cat we would love for you to unload it at the Der Ritterhoff and display it in there unplowed RV lot on the 24th. There will be a couple of us around to help of if needed. There is a meet and greet scheduled at Ducks and Drakes Friday night the 24th for drinks at 7:00. At 7:30 Saturday morning we will have a breakfast buffet ready at Krystals restaurant located adjacent to the Der Ritterhoff. We will have a quick drivers meeting during breakfast and hope to get us all on the road by 8:30 for the drive to Eagle creek. It would be nice if everyone had there cats loaded before breakfast so there are no last minute issues to deal with. We will convoy to Eagle Creek where we will park at Berts place and unload. Berts lot will be plowed but slippery and tight with all the rigs we need to pack in so be prepared to spend some time jockeying to get us all in. Then, the moment we have all been waiting for……..will they all start? We will be using the GMRS radio frequency 2/5 for those who have radios to communicate on our way up. We have a destination picked out in Derby Canyon where we will set up camp for the day and people can explore from there if they wish. Your responsible for you own lunch but some people are treating this like a potluck so if you want to contribute we would love the help. We will have a BBQ there if you would like to grill something for lunch and of course the most important part BYOB, can't have a snow cat event without beer!

Not sure what I have left out but I'm sure there will be something. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Think snow, Cheers!