• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

First Day of Spring

In just about an hour, Spring will have sprung. So let me be the first to say...

happy_spring_daffodil.JPG

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes indeed!:clap::clap::clap:That must be why they are calling for freezing rain in the morning and snow or sleet every day this coming week till Friday.:hammer::hammer:

mak2

Yea, we might get snow on Thursday, what a buzzkill. Least I dont live where you do.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Temps were right around freezing here today with wet snow falling. Supposed to get down to -7C mid week then the warmer weather is here hopefully for good. I'm ready for spring now. I have a list as long as my arm of things I want to get done outside between now and may long weekend. After that weekend(third in may), I'll be out at camp every weekend until september rolls around.

snow dog

Temps were right around freezing here today with wet snow falling. Supposed to get down to -7C mid week then the warmer weather is here hopefully for good. I'm ready for spring now. I have a list as long as my arm of things I want to get done outside between now and may long weekend. After that weekend(third in may), I'll be out at camp every weekend until september rolls around.

Real Men camp in the snow !!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It's been in the low 80's for the past couple of days and supposed to stay there all next week. It's too hot too soon.

Jackie, our daffodils have been out for about 3 weeks. :clap:

I spent all afternoon working in the veggie garden. Come the middle of next week she should be all planted and ready to go. :biggrin::biggrin: