• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Luger for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
11/18/10: This Item has been SOLD.

Well I am going to put this on the block. Thought it might be more of an collector to pass on to the kids, instead of a shooter, but it is still a really nice pistol and was quoted up to $1,200.00+-, so make an offer. Got too many "Shooters" as it is. Highest bidder wins, so IM me what your offer for it. Have this listed on another board as well, high bid takes it. Shipping is from Alaska.

Has three clips, two have the wood, the third is either a black plastic or Bakelite of some kind.

All the info on it is at:

http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=41473

Thanks for all those that gave some input.

Attachments

• DSC01255.jpg
    DSC01255.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 459
  • 102_3099.jpg
    102_3099.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 464

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I guess Auctions aren't allowed on the forums? So I am going to ask a flat $1,200.00, might also point out that the clips are worth about $100.00 each and they go with it.

RedRocker

When I was a kid, some family friends had an artillery Luger complete
with shoulder stock and holster that their Grand dad brought back from
the war. I got to shoot it and lusted for it forever. Fast forward many years,
saw the youngest son at a gathering and found out he pawned the thing.
To this day I'm pissed about that, what a dumb ass.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This software does not lend itself to auction Foggy, but you can do as you started and set an end date and take the highest offer at that point with a reserve (where if the hightest offer is $900 and you want $1200 minimum, then of course you don't have to accept the $900 offer)

www.gunbrokers.com is like an ebay site for selling guns. I've shopped there but never auctioned anything off before ...but it looks like a good one.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
This software does not lend itself to auction Foggy, but you can do as you started and set an end date and take the highest offer at that point with a reserve (where if the hightest offer is $900 and you want $1200 minimum, then of course you don't have to accept the $900 offer)

www.gunbrokers.com is like an ebay site for selling guns. I've shopped there but never auctioned anything off before ...but it looks like a good one.

Thanks, I just set it up for a set price, I hope that works ok!

Sorry I didn't realize the auction stuff to start with.

This Item has been sold

Status
Not open for further replies.